Instructions for making salad in bread

After the New Year holidays, I prepare my husband a sandwich from herring under a fur coat. The point is, snack Not on the plate, but inside the bread. It's a real men's sandwich! I give my husband a loaf sandwich when he's on duty. I'm calm, my husband's full.

Today's edition. "Site" Tell me how to make a salad. "Herring under a fur coat" in bread. Amazing serve of snack with history!

How to decorate herring under a fur coat Ingredients
  • 1 loaf of bread
  • 1 fillet of herring
  • 2 beets
  • 2 potatoes
  • 1 egg
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 carrot
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • 0.5 tbsp lemon juice
  • 0.5 tsp vinegar
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tsp sugar
  • mayonnaise
  • green

Preparation
  1. My herring is already salty. It needs to be cut in small pieces. Prepare vegetables in any convenient way for you: broths, baked or just buy ready.

2. Onions shallowly cut and pour boiling water, adding grape vinegar, salt and sugar. After about half an hour, the pickled onion is ready, now you can start cooking. salad.

3. Prepare the bread. It's best to use Borodino. Cut the top along. Take out the pulp, leaving about 1-1.5 centimeters from the crust. This should be a bread box like the one in the photo.

4. At the bottom of the bread, lay potatoes grated on a large grater, then pickled onions. He's got a finely cut herring on him. Make a mayonnaise net.

5. Soap the carrots on a medium grater, put them in bread, then grated the egg and make the mayonnaise net again.

6. Above we lay out beet salad: grated beets, crushed garlic, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Decorate the remaining herring and greens.

7. Cover with a bread top, slightly pressing, carefully wrap with food film and place in the refrigerator to infuse for at least 2 hours.

8. That's it, sandwich. salad-bread ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you find out the recipe for herring pate in bread baskets. Preparing such an unusual pate is quite simple, and tartlets from rye bread will definitely surprise even the most sophisticated gourmet!

Herring under a fur coat in bread is an exquisite combination of gastronomic taste and progressive creative thought that can work wonders. Love me. table On February 23, this humorous variation on the theme of a popular snack.

Be sure to try to cook, your home will definitely appreciate such creativity!

Tags

See also

New and interesting