According to French chefs, ingredients 'must get married', I'm for soup not so good, but cheese really cool

Quality cheeses are the hallmark of France. Therefore, it is not surprising that cheese mashed soup began its triumphant procession around the world from this country. According to legend, the cook accidentally dropped a piece of cheese in the broth and was simply amazed by the result.

Today we combine hard cheese with processed cheese, which easily dissolves in boiling water and gives the dish a creamy aroma. Add potatoes, carrots, sometimes mushrooms and sausage to make the soup thick and saturate with additional shades of taste.

Mashed cheese soup ingredients
  • 2 melted cheese (90 g each)
  • 2 medium potatoes
  • 1 medium bulb
  • 1 small carrot
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 slices of white bread
  • 50g bacon (optional)
  • salt and pepper
  • green

Preparation
  1. Pour the butter in the pot in which you will cook the soup.
  2. Slice the bow into it with small cubes and place it on a small fire. Pass until soft.

3. Meanwhile, grind carrots. Add to the onions and roast for 3-5 minutes.

4. Add cube-cut potatoes to the onions. Give the vegetables another 5 minutes to soak up each other's tastes. According to French chefs, the ingredients "should be married," meaning a harmony of taste and aroma.

5. Pour into a pot with vegetables 300 ml of boiling water or hot broth. Cook until the potatoes are ready.

6. After that, pour the liquid into the bowl, and the remaining whip with a submersible blender until homogeneous.

7. Pour in the pan grated melted cheese, add the fused broth.

8. After adding cheese, try the soup to taste (cheese can be salty or spicy on its own). If necessary, salty and peppery.

9. Keep the soup on fire until the cheese is completely dissolved.
  10. If there are lumps left in the soup, you can go through the blender again.
  11. Roast some bread and bacon in the pan.
  12. Let the soup cool a little. Pour on portion plates, decorate with greens. Add some toast and some bacon.

In conclusion, I don’t really like soups. But this one is better than any dessert. Not even my son had to be persuaded. I ate and for some time asked for a supplement. So I'll make cheese soup more often than I wish you. Fantasize, try different ingredients and do not be lazy to turn the serving of soup into something special. Bon appetit and successful culinary experiments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting