Ex-wife returned from Italy and wants to get back together, fighting off her

A beloved ex-wife can cause a lot of problems. There are thousands of such stories, but one of them really hooked me. It's the story of my mother's friend. orphanage. His fate always makes me sad, but it is extremely difficult to find a way out of such a difficult situation.

Beloved ex-wife Alexander Petrovich recently told us that his ex-wife returned from Italy. She went there to work many years ago. At that time, they were still married and raised three children together.

Elena Danilovna has always loved money. And she needed more all the time... Her husband made a good living, but she wanted to. scale. Of course, it's hard to afford if you have three kids.

Aunt Lena came up with the idea of going abroad. At the time, it was a fairly common practice. Sasha’s husband was not happy with the idea. The kids were old enough, but... Growing up in an orphanage, Alexander was most important.

At first, he was waiting for his beloved. They only saw each other on big holidays. These meetings didn't look like much. home-course. They were more likely to give a cold official.

After 5 years, Alexander Petrovich’s patience broke, and he decided to file for divorce. At that time, my wife found herself a particularly successful job and abandoned everything. thoughts of returning home.

A couple of years later, Elena decided to come back. She saved up on nice apartment and car She provided significant financial support to the children. And then Elena Danilovna suddenly decided that she wanted to live with Alexander again. Only he was already cold and did not perceive his ex-wife as parent.

Editor Dyade Sasche is very lonely right now. To start a new relationship he does not work, apparently, the age is not the same. He cannot return to his ex-wife either. Disputes and quarrels have long been forgotten, but long-term loneliness He can't forgive. Now he does not understand how and why he once decided to connect his life with a woman for whom finances are more important than a loved one.

Tags

See also

New and interesting