Yogurt cake with apricots according to the recipe of Olga Shobutinskaya

Yesterday I bought apricots on the market, and they are so sour that I do not want to eat them at all. But baking is just right. “That’s the reason to try out the yogurt cake, the recipe of which I looked at on the Olga Shobutinskaya culinary channel!” – I said and started cooking.

Today's edition. "Site" I will share with you, dear reader, the perfect gram. pie with apricots. I am writing an article and I am enjoying this cake. How delicate and fragrant it is – not to convey words!

Yogurt Pie Ingredients
  • 220g sugar
  • 120g butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 300g flour
  • 200ml yogurt
  • 8g vanilla sugar
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 8 apricots
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Wash the apricots, dry them, cut them in half.

2. Blow a mix of softened butter with sugar and vanilla sugar. The mass should brighten and become lush.

3. Add one egg to the sugar butter. Beat within 2 minutes after each egg. Pour the yogurt and stir again.

4. In a separate container, combine flour with a pinch of salt, soda and baking powder, mix. Add the dry ingredients to the dough through a sieve. Stir everything with a spoon until homogeneous.

5. Cover the baking mold with parchment paper, and then pour the dough, evenly spreading it over the entire surface of the mold. On top lay out the halves of apricot, slightly pressing them into the dough.

6. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40-45 minutes until ready. Check your readiness with a toothpick or any other wooden stick.

7. That's it, fragrant Yogurt ready. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with the cooking process in more detail, watch the video from Olga Shobutinskaya. This pastry is just a sight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=vPUaDjWJ_w0

Also for all lovers of home delicacies I suggest to learn how to make ice cream from cream and apricots without ice cream. Beautiful, tasty and without dyes - this is what natural ice cream should be!

This yogurt apricot A real find for a cozy summer breakfast. This cake will be a wonderful addition to tea or coffee. If there is no yogurt, you can replace it with kefir. It's delicious too.

By the way, yesterday's cake was already eaten, in the morning baked the second. I have already written the recipe in my cookbook!

Tags

See also

New and interesting