The five-minute apricot pie I always cook in August turns soft and wet

Gulf. cake He helped me out with apricots when suddenly it turned out that a friend wanted to drop by for tea. I had less than an hour, so I was looking for a quick recipe. What happened, I share in today’s article. But I warn you, you'll make your fingers look good!

The cake on the cereal is prepared very quickly for one simple reason. Basically, you just need to mix all the ingredients for the test to a homogeneous state. And then pour the dough into a mold and put apricots in it. Let's do it!

By the way, you can use the shape that you like best: both round and square. The optimal diameter of the round shape is 20-22 centimeters.

The ingredients
  • 200ml potted
  • 2 eggs
  • 150g sugar
  • 100 ml of vegetable oil
  • 270-300g wheat flour
  • 1.5 tsp baking powder
  • 10 vanilla sugars
  • 6 apricots
  • salt
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. First of all, beat the eggs with sugar to form a white lush mass. Then pour vegetable oil into the eggs and mix everything thoroughly.

2. Then add to the future test vanilla sugar, salt, turmeric and fermented meat. Stir again. The next step is to add sifted wheat flour and baking powder. Mix all the ingredients until you form a mass similar to thick sour cream. There is no need to add more flour, although it may seem that the dough is liquid.
  3. Form for baking, lubricate vegetable (or butter) oil and sprinkle semolina cereal. You can simply cover it with parchment paper at will. Warm the oven to 180 degrees. Pour the dough into the baking mold.

4. Wash the apricots and dry them with paper towels. Cut them into halves, extract the seeds and put the fruit in the dough, slightly drowning them in it.
  5. Bake the cake in the oven for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees. After baking, let it cool slightly before serving. Bon appetit!

You can make this cake on kefir, not on fermented meat. It will be just as delicious and aromatic! If desired, add cinnamon to the dough instead of vanilla sugar, as well as nuts. Then the dish will play with completely new colors.

Of course, you can also use any other fruit instead of apricots. For example, the same peaches and nectarines, which are now on the market pond. If you want to cook another apricot dish, on our site you will find a lot of interesting recipes. How about apricot jam?

Tell me, do you like apricot pastries? It will be great if you share your recipe in the comments. Wait for you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting