На даче пеку пирог с абрикосами на кефире, как учила цыганка Галина

At the Peku dacha apricot On kefir, as taught by gypsy Galina. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl with a corolla, you do not need any mixers and blenders. And a long time to play with the test, too. Everything is prepared for one or two or three: easy, simple and fast. And the result is a lush and aromatic treat for tea.

This cake can be prepared with any berries and fruits, including frozen. And if you do not add sugar to the dough, then you can prepare it with salt filling.

Today's edition. "Site" share pour-cake with apricots. The recipe is in season!

Apricot cake on kefir Ingredients
  • 250ml kefir
  • 200g sugar
  • 350g flour
  • 3-4 eggs
  • 200 ml of vegetable oil
  • 2 tsp vanilla sugar
  • 500g berries or fruit
  • 2 tsp baking powder

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl pour kefir, add sugar and vanilla sugar, beat the eggs. Stir well with a wreath, and then sprinkle the flour.

2. Add baking powder to the dough and pour vegetable oil. Stir the dough well with a wreath.

3. Put a detachable form for baking (Gypsy Galina it is 26 cm) with parchment paper. Pour half the dough into the form.

4. Wash the apricots, divide them into two halves and remove the bones from them. Put half the apricots on top of the dough.

5. Pour the apricots in the second half of the dough. On top lay out another 6 halves of apricots, slightly sprinkle apricots with sugar.

6. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 50 minutes.

7. That's all, gentle. apricot ready. From above it can be slightly sprinkled with powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

And to see the whole process of preparing this delicacy, watch the video from Galina. All her recipes come out the first time and hurrah!

about:blank

I also suggest to learn how to prepare Czech bublanine with apricots on cream. It looks like charlotte, but in my opinion it tastes even better!

This pie. kefir It's airy, like down! A huge bonus of this cake is its ease of preparation!

I advise you to save the recipe, because after apricots, the plum season will come, and if apricots are replaced with plums and add a pinch of cinnamon, then the cake will play with new colors. ?

Tags

See also

New and interesting