A village herbalist told why the linden color collected in the early morning is more useful

I remember as a child, in July, I always collected linden flowers with my grandmother Larisa. Since then, a lot of time has passed, and my daughter Lizochka and I continue my grandmother’s tradition. I remember asking, "Ba, what's the use of lime color?" Why are we collecting it?”

Her answer still makes me look forward to lindenwood. I say to my family, “It’s time to wait, it’s time to collect the gifts of linden.” In winter, this golden-colored beauty can help us with many ailments!

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you how and why to collect lime color. Natural tea with the aroma of summer!

What is useful is the lime color of Lipa - a tree with which many beliefs are associated. Even in the days of the ancient Slavs, pagans identified him with Lada, the goddess of beauty and love.

At any stage of history, lipe has found its application. From its bark they made laptis, from malleable wood they carved fake royal seals (where, in fact, the use of the word “fake” in the meaning of fake came from), furniture, musical instruments and much more were produced.

But medicinal This plant has been known since ancient times. Moreover, special properties have the bark of the tree, and its leaves, and especially the color.

Well, why? linden? Even a simple walk along the lime alley can calm thoughts, prevent stress and depression, and all this thanks to the essential oils contained in flowers and leaves.

However, the most tsimes in the use of linden inside.

The decoction of linden flowers differs from the infusion method of cooking. A water bath is used for maximum benefit. They cook only in enamel dishes. The proportions are as follows: 3 tablespoons of crushed color per glass of water. The mixture is kept in a water bath for 15 minutes, without bringing to a boil. After straining, the volume of liquid is supplemented with boiled water to one glass.

When and how to collect the color of linden? “As it blooms, so in a day or two and go. Better early. Collected in the early morning, the linden color is more useful! – said my grandmother.

And do not collect it near the road, where cars often pass, since the linden absorbs harmful fumes. It is better to collect it in a wicker onion, the bottom of which is covered with a cotton cut of fabric or sack, but a bag of cellophane should be abandoned.

Collect the color of linden with a single leaf near the flowers. Drying is on fabric or plywood in a shaded and well-ventilated place. Spread the inflorescences in a thin layer. To dry well, enough 2-3 days. No longer, as the flowers will dry and become tiny.

As the inflorescences dry, go through them, removing those that have changed color. Put them in a cardboard box or fabric bags, put them in a dark and dry place. I keep it in a closet with laundry and hats. Keep the dry color of linden can be about 24 months.

I would also like to know what my mother-in-law gave turmeric, who drank it daily. It is used not only as a spice, but also as a means for beauty and health!

I think a lot of people know what limestone. From the gifts of this beautiful tree I like to cook jam or steam it like tea. I also like to make a tincture based on inflorescences of linden, lemons and honey, and my friend often makes a tincture of Count Razumovsky. It is rumored that Elizabeth II herself visited the Count’s apartment because of this drink.

Do you make a fake color for the winter? How do you use linden flowers?

Tags

See also

New and interesting