A friend, whose pies always burned and cracked, baked a masterpiece “Apricotovik”

“This is a delicious apricot cake, Nina. I didn’t expect from you! – I said yesterday to a friend, and part-time classmate, at the evening tea party at her house. Don't think anything wrong: Nina is not offended to my surprise delicious pastries, because cooking has always been something difficult for her and, perhaps, meaningless. The dough either burned or cracked. And this is so delicious...

Pie "Apricot" is a pleasure to cook. “I got it all mixed up, I put apricots in the oven, and it's done. I think even a child can cope with this pie!, Nina told me, and I eagerly began to ask her for a recipe.

Today's edition. "Site" Give instructions on how to prepare a quick and simple summer-cake. Find sweet, juicy apricots and let's create!

Very delicious cake with apricots Ingredients
  • 300-400g apricots
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 tbsp sour cream or kefir
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 100g butter
  • 2-2.5 tbsp flour
  • 15g baking powder
  • vanilla sugar and powder sugar
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Soften butter with sugar.

2. Add the eggs and hit it again with a mixer or a wreath. Then add sour cream or kefir, a pinch of salt and vanilla sugar. I usually take a bag (15 g) of vanilla sugar, but a little more. Stir it all together.

3. In two approaches, add sifted flour and baking powder. Stir everything with a silicone spatula.

4. Wash the apricots, cut them in half and remove the bone. Each half (the middle where the bone was) apricot macai in sugar.

5. Put the dough in a parchment-papered baking mold. Put half the apricot on top of the dough. Bake in a preheated to a temperature of 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes until ready. The finished cake can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.

6. That's it, apricot ready. Bon appetit!

Advice of the editorial office A for those who love recipes for snags suggest to learn how to prepare an apricot cake with fragrant cream "Franjipan" (from almonds with sugar) at home. French grace in every piece!

Just trust me, it's delicious. apricot. I advise you to save the recipe, because after apricots there will be a plum season, and if apricots are replaced with plums and add a pinch of cinnamon, then the cake will play with new colors!

Tags

See also

New and interesting