Natural yogurt is literally our everything. He'll do very well with hunger, will help in record time to get rid of extra pounds, ideal as a healthy Breakfast.
If you have dull hair, skin rashes, digestive problems or are you just too lazy to cook first, second and third – enjoy homemade yogurt, getting the most use and benefit for your body!
And don't think to prepare delicious yogurt you need a yogurt maker. It's much easier than you could imagine!5 important rules:
1. The milk must boil, so as to kill all pathogenic bacteria that may contain. It is recommended to boil even pasteurized milk.
2. For making yogurt, do not use very hot milk, otherwise the beneficial bacteria will die. The ideal temperature is 38°C...+40°C, i.e. slightly above warm.
3. Cutlery and all utensils in which to prepare yoghurt, you need to be sure to rinse with boiling water.
4. The quality and consistency of homemade yogurt is affected by the milk fat, so choose the best 3,2-3,5%. Those who do not care about the figure and just want some delicious natural yoghurt, you can use a milk fat content of 6%.
5. Skativshiesya product do not stir and do not stir so as not to destroy the structure, otherwise the yogurt will not ripen.Classic yogurt in a thermos
What you need:
1 liter of milk
200 g of natural yoghurt (carefully study the composition, the yogurt must be fresh)
How to cook classic yogurt in a thermos:
1. Milk to boil and cool to a temperature of 38-40°C.
2. Rinse the thermos with boiling water, pour the water and leave for 1-2 minutes, until the leaves steam. Then cover with a lid.
3. 100 ml of milk to combine with yogurt and stir to avoid lumps.
4. In the remaining milk, add the diluted milk with the yogurt and stir.
5. The resulting mixture pour into a thermos, cover and leave for 6-8 hours.
6. Ready yogurt pour into small jars and refrigerate for another 8 hours.