Baked for a sample of cakes on yolks according to the recipe of Olga Shobutinskaya, it turned out oily and wet, did not disappoint.

I baked a cull on yolks for a test according to the recipe of Olga Shobutinskaya. It turned out oily and wet. I beat lemon with butter to give baking citrus!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions cream-cake on yolks according to the recipe of Olga Shobutinskaya. The recipe is excellent, did not disappoint!

Cookies on yolks Ingredients for dough
  • 280 ml of warm milk
  • 4 yolks
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 200g sugar
  • 140g soft butter
  • 640g flour
  • 12g dry yeast
  • 16g vanilla sugar
  • 50-70g raisins

Glaze ingredients
  • 150g powdered sugar
  • 3 tbsp water (for powdered sugar)
  • 1.5 tsp gelatin (or 5 g)
  • 3 tbsp water (for gelatin)

Preparation
  1. For steaming In warm milk, dissolve yeast. Sprinkle half the flour. Stir, cover with a towel and leave in a warm place for 40 minutes.

2. In a separate container, whip soft butter with sugar and vanilla sugar. Stir the yolks one at a time. Also add some salt and stir. You can add a little peel of lemon to the cake (not in the recipe, but I added from myself) for the flavor. Pour it and add whipped butter to it, pour the other half of the flour.

3. Mix the dough first in a bowl and then on the table. As a result, it should become uniform and smooth. Mixing with your hands takes about 10-15 minutes. Cover the dough with a towel and leave in a warm place for 2 hours.

4. After an hour, raisins should be added to the dough. Raisins must be pre-washed and dried. Cover the dough with a towel again and leave it for an hour. It takes about 2 hours to lift the test.

5. From this amount of dough comes 4 kulich height of 9 cm and a diameter of 11 cm, weighing 300 grams. Divide the dough into 4 parts for 4 cakes. Keep every piece of it clean. Shift the dough into molds slightly lubricated with vegetable oil. Put the cakes in a warm place for an hour to get up.

6. Bake cakes in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes. Leave the finished cakes to cool in the oven.

7. For glaze Pour gelatin with water and let it swell. Pour powdered sugar into the bucket and pour water, stir. Put it on the stove and bring it to a boil. Pour in the bowl, add the swollen gelatin. Whip the icing with a mixer for 5 minutes. Put a bowl of glaze on a bucket of warm water so that the glaze does not quickly grasp.

8. Decorate your cakes. glaze Or cereal. Bon appetit!

To get acquainted with this recipe in detail, watch a video from the Olga Shobutinskaya culinary channel. Olga, thank you for the wonderful recipes. Everything comes out the first time and without much fuss!

about:blank

Editorial Board

Olga Shobutinskaya found kulich on yolks in an old cookbook. So the recipe is time-tested! The pulp is creamy and soft, and melts in the mouth.

I really like this option. glazeIt doesn't crumble or stick. As a decoration, you can use sprinkles or crushed candies.

Peaceful sky above your head and good health, with a bright holiday, mistresses!

Tags

See also

New and interesting