How to prepare the seal hostess post-war time

How to make a homemade filling from simple products that was megatasty and without any chemicals, I learned from my grandmother. This recipe is from 1948, according to him. ice cream post-war mistresses.

Today's edition. "Site" I will share with you, dear reader, the recipe. household sealer. It is much more delicious than what is sold in the store. It's impossible to break away!

How to make home filling Ingredients
  • 125 ml of milk
  • 100g sugar
  • 300g cream (33% fat)
  • 5g vanillin
  • 3 yolks

Preparation
  1. Pour the milk into the pot and boil it, then add the sugar and vanillin. Stir it well. Let the milk and sugar cool.
  2. Add yolks to the milk. On a small fire, warm the mass to thicken.
  3. Get the cream well. Gradually introduce them to future ice cream. Stir it to uniformity.
  4. Put the sweets in the freezer. Stir every 60 minutes until it freezes completely.

Catch another one. ice cream Just two ingredients!

The ingredients
  • 200g cream (33%)
  • 90g condensed

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, whip the cream to lush thickness.
  2. In several receptions, pour condensed milk into whipped cream. Beat it for 5 minutes.
  3. Put the ice cream in moulds or place in one container, and then put in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
  4. That's all, homemade ice cream is ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make ice cream from cream and apricots without ice cream. Cook it on a stick or serve in beautiful vases in the form of balls - you decide!

Now you know how to make a home. cream filling and yolks. It was as if he had taken out a briquette of cream ice cream from the past and immediately broke it, enjoying the cool!

I highly recommend these recipes. I am sure that your family will appreciate this ice cream!

Tags

See also

New and interesting