Olga Matvey prepares cake "Plombir" without oven and other difficulties, pans are enough

Christmas and New Year have passed, and March 8 is still far away. Do not deny yourself sweet, if the soul requires a holiday! Plombir Cake. pastryless It is budget and easy to prepare. At the same time, the taste and aroma of this delicacy cannot be conveyed in words.

The cake turned out to be tender, beautiful and at the same time not sugary sweet, not fatty. Himself. Plombir cream It tastes like ice cream. This is a great version of the cake, in which even the oven does not have to turn on!

Cake "Plombier" without baking Today edition "Site" share instructions preparation of Plombier cakeIt can be easily cooked in a pan. The recipe of the charming Olga Matvey!

Test ingredients
  • 150g butter
  • 250g flour
  • 80g sugar
  • pinch

Cream ingredients
  • 50g butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 150g sugar
  • 1-2 tbsp starch
  • 500ml cream
  • 1-2g vanilla

Preparation
  1. For test-making Mix flour, sugar and a pinch of salt. Grate the oil and grind it with a flour mixture to a crumb state. The baby should come out homogeneous and crumbly.

2. In a thick-bottomed pan, on medium heat, roast the dough, stirring constantly. As a result, the baby should become golden. Move the finished crumb from the pan into the bowl.

3. For creaming In the pan, whip the eggs, sprinkle sugar and vanilla sugar. Hit me with a mixer. Then send a piece of butter and sour cream. Stir everything with a wreath. Add the cornstarch, stir and put it on the fire.

4. Cook the cream for 6 minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly. The cream should be thick.

5. The shape for baking (about 20 cm in diameter) was covered with parchment paper. The dough is divided into 4 parts, and then separate another part for sprinkling. Pour some of the crumb to the bottom of the baking mold. A thin, uniform layer should come out. Put about 2 tablespoons (with a slide) of cream on the dough. Carefully distribute the cream with a spoon, then pour a new layer of flour crumb. Re-distribute the cream on top.

6. Then pour the crumb again and cover it with the remaining cream. On top of the cake sprinkle laid in advance crumb. Cover the cake with a plate and put it in the refrigerator overnight to soak it well.

7. In the morning, remove the cake from the mold and parchment and cut into portion pieces. The cake keeps its shape well and looks great. Bon appetit!

Here's the video recipe. Olga Matvey, thank you for your work. Personally, I cook mostly according to your recipes, and everything goes well!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to make a cake "Napoleon" in a pan. With this recipe, you can safely celebrate birthdays in the country where there is no oven!

Plombir cake. without baking something like a royal cheesecake. You just need a lot of patience when you cream this crumbly dough. I got stuck to the spoon first, and then I got used to it.

Instead of butter, cold margarine can be used. Also, instead of the cream "Plombier" you can cook custard, but then it will be an analogue of "Napoleon". If desired, the cake can be sprinkled with powdered sugar or chocolate.

Tags

See also

New and interesting