A powerful prayer to St. Matrona of Moscow for getting rid of gluttony and overeating

Unfortunately, gluttony is not only one of the sins that separate us from God. Also, gluttony leads to many sad consequences that must be fought for a long time. Prayer to the Matrona of Moscow for healing It helps in the fight against excessive appetite.

Overeating occurs for many reasons. All of them can be divided into two large categories: psychological and physical. The first affects our emotional state. Very often, people find comfort in food when they are worried, angry, or even unable to express their joy in other ways.

The more often a person overeats from an overabundance of emotions or banal idleness, the stronger the habit becomes. Habits are the foundation of our being. Our lives are built on them. Changing your habit can change your whole life. Some people think that constraining food is pointless, but this is not entirely true. The less you give in to temptation, the easier it becomes for you to do it.

And you can. replace one habit with another. For example, you can start drinking water whenever you’re bored, have nothing to do, or are emotionally depressed. After a month, you won’t even notice your hand reaching for water instead of food.

The second category of reasons you overeat is about physiology. The more you starve yourself and Trying to go on another dietThe more you're going to have breakdowns. They also come from the fact that you Divide all food into good and bad.. Remember, there's no such thing as bad food. There are only too many products.

You can lose weight and get in good shape even if you eat at McDonald’s every day. It's just how much food you eat and how much you move. Do not limit yourself to the variety of food and learn to clearly determine the level of satiety. Get rid of the habit of snacking, especially when you do not feel really hungry.

The prayers of Matrona of Moscow help to calm the wild appetite and find inner balance. They bring body and soul into harmony, Therefore, they should be repeated as often as possible.

Prayers against gluttony Blessed Elder Matrona of Moscow! Satisfy my hunger by abstinence and paint the excess flesh with holy water. A drop of water will touch the mouth and the excess weight will gradually calm down. So be it. Amen.

View this post on Instagram

Publication from the Orthodox Icon (@pravoslavnaya_ikona_rus)

I appeal to you, Elder Matrona of Moscow and pray for intercession before the Lord God. Protect me from fierce enemies and rid my flesh of gluttony. If the sorcerer has tried, cleanse me of fat, salt, black, and pain. Help me lose weight and not get sick. Your will be done. Amen.

Read these words when you really want to eat. Every time your soul pulls you toward the fridge before you open it, Read these prayers three times first. You can even print them out and put your white kitchen friend on the door.

View this post on Instagram

Post by Matrona Moskovskaya (@matronushka_moskovskaya)

Another good step towards harmony and stability in terms of nutrition. Learn to distinguish between appetite and hunger. Hunger is our best friend and cannot be ignored. But appetite arises for a thousand reasons: a bad mood, procrastination, a delicious smell from a nearby bakery. Teach yourself to react only to hunger and you will not notice yourself eating much less.

Tags

See also

New and interesting