What is now made of a filling, I don’t know, I make homemade “Plombirchik” on cream.

What do they make of the seal now, I don't know. I'm making a homemade filling. on cream. There are only 3 ingredients, I take cream with a high percentage of fat. It tastes like when you were a kid. It's beautiful!

Once you try to make ice cream at home, you no longer want to buy a filling in the store. Delicious and economical!

Today's edition. "Site" Share instructions for home cooking filling in 10 minutes. We don't need palm oil, do we?

Plombier on cream Ingredients
  • 500ml cream
  • 100g powdered sugar
  • 0.2 tsp vanillin

Preparation
  1. Choose the fattest cream. At least 33% fat, but more is possible. 15 and 10 percent won't do. Chill the cream in the fridge.

2. In a convenient container, whip cream with powdered sugar and vanillin. Whipping takes at least 5 minutes. Make sure there's a lush foam.

3. Pour the filling into cremants or ice cream forms, if any, and put the treat in the refrigerator overnight.

4. That's it, delicious I'm ready for fat cream. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you to learn how to prepare homemade cream filling in chocolate to please children and eat yourself. No ice cream – the speed of cooking and the minimum set of ingredients will surprise you!

Of course, ice cream can be bought at any grocery store, but it is much more pleasant and interesting to cook it yourself. Especially because it is so easy and simple!

I highly recommend treating yourself to this heat. flat-fill on cream. If desired, you can add jam, berries, nuts or chocolate chips to it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting