Why toss away her preservation from her mother-in-law?

For some, home-preservation This is a way to save money in winter on expensive vegetables and snacks. Homemade food always tastes better, who wouldn’t be happy with such a transfer from the village? Happy people, you say, but there are those who do not know what to do with this good.

Today I want to tell you a story I heard from a friend. To say that I was surprised is to say nothing. I knew, of course, that the relationship of a daughter-in-law and mother-in-law can be tense, but this story plunged me into a stupor.

In the summer, I collect all the canning that my mother-in-law gave me from her balcony. I throw about 50 cans in the trash. I used to open the whole canned food, pour it out, and wash cans and return my mother-in-law.

Now I just buy new cans in the store, their husband takes their mother to the country. The mother-in-law rejoices, and then again prepares a party for the winter. I don’t want to tell her anything so as not to offend her. I'd rather throw everything away.

At home, the apple has nowhere to fall, and the mother-in-law from summer to autumn harvests and harvests everything. It feels like she's been living all year to start her own small business. Since spring, the mother-in-law and father-in-law live in the country and are engaged in farming. What else can I do? They dig, plant, grow vegetables and fruits. And when the blanks are ready, the mother-in-law calls her husband and asks to pick up the cans.

The thing is, he and I don't eat canned food. It turns out that all these blanks are on the balcony for a year, and then you have to throw them away. There are no benefits from such food, and it is better to eat fresh vegetables and fruits after all. I told them not to give us any cans.

Only the husband's parents miss everything. They continue to salt cucumbers and pickle tomatoes. And if we don't come for the banks, the mother-in-law brings them in.

Despite the fact that it is difficult for her, her mother-in-law is carrying heavy bags in the train. And then I treated my back for a long time, because I brought that preservation thirty kilograms, no less. And this year, my mother-in-law made cucumbers with tomatoes both loggias. I’ve already tried to give to colleagues at work, no one wants to take.

Of course, I am sorry that Evgenia Pavlovna spends her energy and money on blanks, but I have repeatedly told her that there is no need to transfer anything to us. It's all rotting on my balcony. I feel terrible, but taking back conservation is like committing a crime. Evgenia Pavlovna will not forgive!

On the one hand, the situation seems simple: you need to explain everything and put an end to it. On the other hand, you do not want to offend a person who tried and made blanks for relatives. What would you do in such a difficult situation?

Tags

See also

New and interesting