I have two mothers-in-law for 15 years, I decided to open up to a colleague.

There are circumstances in which mother-in-law and daughter-in-law sometimes argue among themselves. Good. mother-in-law It is difficult to win, and the daughter-in-law usually stays with her. But that doesn't always happen. Basically, family relationships are resolved by understanding and attentiveness.

Our readers decided to share their situation. And I have to say, it's very entertaining. A story with a good ending, which, unfortunately, in our time is very dense.

My employee, let’s call her Galina, recently very actively discussed her mother-in-law. As I discussed, I complained. And she doesn't like it, and she doesn't like it. The son of his beloved gave some incompetence. She doesn't clean the house 24/7, you see. And does not do wet cleaning once every 3 days.

At first it all seemed funny, but then my friend became really sorry. So I decided to share my story from life. I have two mothers-in-law. Having heard me, Galina looked me in the eyes with the most serious look and asked me to tell me how this happened and what material my nerves were made of.

Well, I shared it with her, and I'll share it with you. I just want to warn you right away that my nerves are fine and I am very grateful to both my father-in-law. For the attitude and for not being ashamed to call them "moms."

I have two sons and each of them has a different father. You'll laugh, but I've never had more men, or more men, in my life. I first got married when I was 20. I was young and not too smart. We loved each other but didn’t think too seriously about the future. When I got pregnant, my husband stopped paying attention to me. I left home the day I gave birth.

We lived with his mom. I was very nervous, I was shaking. But my mother-in-law was on my side and signed the apartment for my grandson. She didn’t give up her son either, but she never forgave him for leaving me at such an inopportune moment. I still talk to this wonderful woman. My ex-husband started his family long ago.

The second wedding was almost a secret. The new mother-in-law, a man with a certain heavy character, disliked me. We didn't talk much. Glad she at least lived in her own apartment. My husband and I lived together (it was actually an apartment written for my son). He used to go on watch a lot, so we didn't see each other often enough.

And then I had an inflammation of the appendix. It was a nightmare. It hurt. Indifferent doctors discharged me literally immediately after the operation, there was no question of any restoration. At home I was waiting for small children and unbearable pain. After half a day, my mother-in-law came and made me get out of bed to make tea.

To myself, I cursed her on what the light was worth. Turns out it was a test. A young, but rather cunning and domineering woman first decided to make sure I was not faking. Then she pulled out of her purse a whole bunch of drugs and painkillers. I don't know where she got the money. She made me a bath of salts to make the pain a little dull. Teach you how to sleep on your side so that the stitches do not break.

After that, we became much closer to each other. She always says the best things about me. Perhaps he regrets having done his “test”. But I don't blame her. Now I have a second mother-in-law. Now I have a new mother.

I love my parents, too, but they stayed in another city, and my mother is already nurturing grandchildren from my brother. We stopped talking often and I understand. But I'm glad she's doing well. So, do not put a sign equal to the concept of “mother-in-law” and “bad person”. Relationships, like people, are different.

My colleague walked into her workplace with a thoughtful look. She seems to have learned something important. Well, all the better. I think she should talk to her mother-in-law like a woman to a woman. Sometimes a simple word can accomplish a lot. Sometimes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting