What to do so as not to regret loyalty to the only man (wife) all his life

Oh, we're about to break the spears on the shields. Sometimes there is a metamorphosis with interesting people. They suddenly begin to doubt what they are doing. This may come from the realm of critical thinking, but when a value previously considered unconditional is questioned, a dilemma arises. For example, a girl’s husband is the first and single.

Editorial "Site" He is also thinking about what to do here. And no, the young lady had a question, which, apparently, thoroughly eats her. And our opinions on this matter were divided: what should she do? We wonder what you'll say about that. That's what she writes.

My husband and I have been together for almost ten years. He's the first and only man to pick my flower, I haven't had anyone else. I like everything, I am happy with him, but the longer we are together, the more I think that he will remain the only one. I can't recognize someone else's embrace.

My parents advised me not to dwell only on my Costa, and now it seems to me that I did not listen to them in vain. I look at others, I especially like one guy, but I can't betray my husband. I'm about thirty and I don't know what to do. How do you do that? How to calm yourself, how to help? ?

The only man is my husband

In general, the situation of the girl is unique. She got married untouched, spent so much time with one man, everything is fine, everything is fine, and suddenly this attitude. Honestly, such a state of affairs should be proud, because such a position is only approved in society. Even though the relationship is now much freer and more open.

Here you should draw the following picture for yourself: what will happen if this happens? There he is. handsomeHow do you lure him? He could be in a relationship, too. In any case, you will have to find a partner. How can you be sure that it will be a decent person who will not use the girl or, worse, blackmail her?

How do you know if he's healthy? What happens if she falls in love? Family breakup? A lover may not be ready to build a new one. In fact, he may already be married to him. playfulness. How many guys will it take to finally stop and get back on track?

This model raises more questions than answers. We can dig even deeper. Is she happy with her husband? Maybe hugging someone else is just a clue to make a difference in your life? Then it makes sense at all to think about divorce and global changes in life. Thoughts come from somewhere.

In any case, you do not need to feel flawed, even if close friends brag about the next feats. A girl should remember that a person always does for himself. best choice under the circumstances. If she chose one, then it is right for her and there is no mistake.

It would be good to let parents know that they are a little wrong with their attitude. What kind of advice is this: don’t stop at one guy? A girl who had walked out of the house would have been kicked out! It is possible that this bookmark was made by parents and has now grown into a tangible problem.

It is difficult to give a girl advice. Relationships need to be cherished, and if everything is fine, why look for the best? He is known to be the enemy of the good. Therefore, we are in favor of leaving everything as it is: to continue to love our only husband and not to harass ourselves with thoughts about others. After all, not the stars on the fuselage to paint.

Only one man. - it looks like a real feat! We invite you to comment, perhaps it is your expert assessment that will help the girl find a way out. We suggest you follow this link to find out who deserves the laurels of the best lover, suddenly come in handy? Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting