If a man does not take responsibility for the welfare of women

Recently, a lot of women come to me with the same problem. They complain that the man does not work, does not provide, does not develop, does not manifest itself as a man. I'm tired of repeating all the same thing, so I'll tell everyone at once what was happening and what to do in this article. My colleague, Catherine Polishchuk also made some thoughts in this article, based on his practice.

This article is for you if:

Your man does not make you the offer, even though you live together for several years;
Your man does not work, and, apparently, does not plan to operate;
Your man complains, provoking you to take responsibility for the decisions

Why is this happening?

The blame for this situation, alas, not the men, and we women. From birth we are potentially stronger than women, we have many times more mental and vital energy. What happens to men who are close to us - it is, in general, our influence

. Close to one woman man become rich, adjacent to other poor, with some things go up the hill, and on the other a man loses his strength and sometimes even become impotent.

I advised a girl, she has had three serious relationships, and in all these respects, after some time, men were losing potency, and their life ends completely.

And the other is my client, only to communicate with any man, gave him a charge, even a week he went all uphill, despite the fact that it might not even be her partner.

It all depends on what a woman fills a man and how she is with him!

In the webinar, "The mystical power of women" we discussed 3 female curse to man, now I briefly remind them.

Woman kills man energetically when dengi.Posle gives him this man is already very difficult to rehabilitate and become a normal guy. I had about 500 clients, who sponsor their husbands and financially helped them - none of these situations did not end well. Men unconsciously revenged, humiliated or turned into small children, who need all the time to indulge new toys. Never give money to men, nor her husband, nor the Pope, nor his brother. Even if he is in a difficult situation, even if it is hard - let the husband and chosen by himself. This will make him a man, and not energy disabled. Believe me, it will not end well!

Catherine also added:

"If you still gave money to the man, then you must return it in three (!!!) times more, then it is not destroyed as a man, and give a chance to develop themselves. Even his son, as soon as he turned 18 years old, give money is not necessary. Let earns, let him seek opportunities. This will help him to become a man responsible for his life, and he can then take responsibility for their loved ones.

In addition, look inside yourself and answer honestly the question: "What do I feel when I give money to a man?", "It's nice if it's me?", "Do I want to do it?". I am sure that most of you will answer no. Because it's unnatural, when we give the men money, we have them appear claims and aggression on the one hand, and this gives us the disease, and on the other hand, we are moving away from their female nature, we lose yourself and start to hate yourself, to be angry with themselves and ultimately destroy. In my experience, there are many cases where it is going wrong when a woman approached me in a terrible state. And all this because they once decided to "regret" their man to facilitate his life, to be good for him to "save" him.

Once I started dating a young man, and he asked me to give him money. Suma was small but I did not want him to give it, but I did not then know of all these laws, and it was awkward to refuse. I gave him the money and could no longer meet him, because I have lost respect for him, and respect - is the foundation of relations

. Woman gives man power to ensure that he earned the money, and the money returned to it in the form of gifts, and the fact that it will be nice to do. And not the other way around. »

Next curse:

Woman takes nothing from the man. Why is it a curse? Because the woman - the personification of the material welfare of the energy put into it is equivalent to appease the God of Wealth and Prosperity. When a man brings a woman something tangible, and she takes it with ease and joy, at the subtle level, there is an exchange of energy, and for the men disclosed a greater energy field for action and Spekhov. But if a woman can not receive, save, or says, "It's so expensive, did not have to buy it," she curses his well-being, and the money will turn away from the man (at least for as long as he can not find a woman capable of taking ). So pay attention to your life. Do you accept gifts from her man, even a little? it comes with a light heart? How well do you feel when you give something?

Catherine Polishchuk, "It is no secret that when the wife can not accept, man gets mistress, who tells him that she wants to, and gladly accept it. At such moments a man feels happy. Men love women in what they can give. And if she did not take, life for them is meaningless.

Therefore it is necessary to expand its licensing system, you need to learn and want to take what you wanted.

Another aspect of the decision, that when a woman takes, but it all little and little, its nothing can satisfy, it is insatiable. This behavior does not make a man successful, it just devastated him because, even assuming you remain dissatisfied. If you feel that this is about you, begin every day thanking God for what He gives to you through your man for the most small, say: "Now I feel the frustration that does for me, my husband, but I would very much like take all his gifts with ease, joy and gratitude. " After some practice time your condition changes. »

Woman regrets man. Pity - it is always the position from the top down. We can only pity those who in some way below us. When a woman feels sorry man, she humiliates him that deprives faith in himself, in his own strength. The more she regrets it, the more it becomes a weakling. We can feel sorry for the child, but to feel sorry for a man - a taboo. It simply means that you do not believe in it. And a normal man would get annoyed and mad when you try to feel sorry for him, but if a man has fallen into infantilism, it is happy to put my head in your lap and will talk about how hard life is and how he needs your help. If you need a small son - then continue to act in the same spirit

. Tip of my colleagues: "Realize that you live" rescuer ", you really like this role, but! This will activate the triangle - a victim of the aggressor-saver, and get out of it is very difficult as long as honest not to admit what you're in it

. As shown by my practice, women often come in the role of rescuer in order to draw man to be good for him, desired that he could not live without her. Only as a result of man simply ceases to strain, and why? After all, he's a victim in need of rescue and lifeguard at hand. Let it solves the problem. A woman, when all get tired to drag on itself, turning into the aggressor, and if a man is looking for a lifeguard on the side in the face of another woman and starts to drink. »

Dealt only with these three points, you can already make a difference in their lives and rehabilitate the relationship of patients in appropriate where there is a natural cosmic hierarchy.
And then a woman needs to show character, his inner dark goddess who can say "no" to all men of manipulation and attempts to bring everything back to the old place.
No, I will not give you money, because I have too much respect for you and I think you can do it yourself!
It is terrible to say so, right?
But it is much worse when you keep saying "Yes, well," and the man is singing you praises, "You help me out, you saved me, thank you!", While after he got out of the difficulty, he will invest not in you, and the other woman, who did not see him weak, which did not rise above it, giving him the money!
And it's very painful, but blame ourselves.

Go ahead ...
I understand that the article is very painful, but it is better to deal with it immediately.
For example, you understand the three curses, and her husband is still not too provides you with.

Let's see what you fill it!

If a woman is filled with fears and feelings, she puts it all into a man, and his case will slip at minimum speed or even close. Fear blocks the flow of energy.
Typically, such women are strongly cling to stability, they are afraid of new projects of her husband, because they can not control it, and it is important that everything was predictable, understandable established. The word risk is fear in them.
Look inside yourself ... What do you think about the work of her husband? Are you ready to improve it? To change jobs? Besides that he had his own business? Or maybe somewhere inside you are comfortable that you earn more than he does, and it allows you to manage the situation? Be honest with yourself.

Catherine also highlights an important point in this process, "Another important point here is that if you are happy with the position of a husband now, and you do not want him to move on, try something new, because it can lead to instability, you lead him to the degradation. Once the man stopped there, it starts to roll down. Understand this. Work on their fears and encourage its development, even if it will go (and it most likely will!) Through crises. »

If a woman is full of complaints, grievances, condemnation, the same goes to the cause of the man, and he begins to blame the state government, the chiefs, and any conviction - is a powerful energy loss, and therefore, the man will never be able to build an empire on such energy. Stop condemning and envy in the first place itself, stop to discuss other people's mistakes, even in your mind, tune in to a wave of successful people and then your man will be filled with the necessary energy.

If a woman is filled with empty thoughts about the past, empty talk, this emptiness fills a man, and he is constantly trying to make some sort of strange business deals with strange things that bring nothing but emptiness.

Your task is to completely remove the talk of the past, stop all recall him where he was at fault, mistake, etc. The past no longer exists, because it is necessary to draw conclusions and move on. In your power to help yourself and the man to make the past of the platform from which he will take a new start.

If a woman is full of acceptance, enjoyment and desire, it creates a huge field for the development of man, because through it, its energy is materialized in money, which serve the realization of its desires. This energy cycle! If there is no desire in women who want to enjoy it, then money will not be.
I have held several consultation very Vedic women, they did everything right, sanctified food, prayers for her husband on Thursdays, foot massage, all as a right to the humble state of mind, and there was no money at all. And for them it was not at all clear, every one of them asked: "Why is this happening? I'm doing the right thing, you know! ". The answer is simple and painful.
"You just do not know how to enjoy, and you refused to personal desires. Everything will be more or less evenly in your family, but the money in this situation will not, but the internal frustration will be felt over time! ". That's all.

Unfortunately, many women do not properly understand the Vedas, assuming that a woman should give up their desires, focusing only on the desires of her husband. But this is not the case, the Vedas do not speak about it. On the contrary, the Vedic woman happy and beautiful gifts they want and take them. Look at the picture of Vedic goddesses! What are they? What energy comes from them? I feel the energy from them pleasure, they are welcome to their men, because they have a desire!

Just being filled, a woman can do something to fill even a man and children, but if she is empty, but trying to put forces in man - this is a big mistake that will lead to the hard crisis

. How many times have I heard this phrase:
"How could he do that, after what I put into it, as I have done for him!»

In this key mistake many women! We do not put in the man not to do, my dear.

You have no idea what "bear" services rendered to the man when being empty, put into it! Not only do you destroy yourself, you are destroying his.

What to do with all this?
How do I change myself to the relationship qualitatively changed?

Firstly, you need to understand that now you have the man you deserve. Your potential and quality of energy right now is such that it can attract just such a type.
And most importantly, that you now need to do is to understand exactly for yourself, you want to change it or you're not ready for it?
Would you like other relations, and whether you are ready to make a small revolution in itself for this? A need is a revolution and a completely different approach!
Are you ready for the fact that your man will become a man in the full sense of the word?
Are you ready today to live as a woman, not as a workhorse and the mother of her husband?
If so, be prepared to accept and the following information.

From now on, your attention should be focused on themselves, on their desires to their needs, to their values.

Realize what you really want from life.

How do you see yourself in a year? After 5 years? After 10?

How do you want to live? Also, as of now, anyway?

In it really you believe in the man and in his success? Do you want to see him really successful?

Whether you love it or do you live with it because of the fear of change and a different life, loneliness?

Whether you want to live with him all his life?

These relationships range of abundance and love or fear? What kind of relationship you want?

Ask yourself questions! A lot of questions and be aware of your desires!
No matter how I behaved with your husband (and most likely, he will rebel, get angry and try to return to him your attention), keep the inner core and remember about their desires.

As soon as you are pulling off the back, remember how you want to live.

Stop hoping for a husband, and expect from him a miracle. Live your life, invest in myself more, take care of yourself, enjoy life as much as possible with ease and peace of mind. If your man is still able to be adequate, then with time he would gladly join you, and will contribute to your happy life. Sign up for a dance in the gym, a massage, go for a walk, meet friends - fill yourself and your life with joy. Move the focus from a husband to his personal happiness!

No offense to her husband and did not make a complaint. This is a dangerous path. When we express these emotions to the man, then we give him the energy to it is changed, and as the man refuses to change and react energetically we remain tied to it, because we can not leave without resentment compensated energy. So relax. If your man does not do what you ask, no offense just get up and do it yourself.

No need to pray and read the mantra for the man who kills a woman in you. Prayers are read with a particular purpose or benefit, strongly tied to the man. If you can read prayers really disinterested, then read, but if you are driven by some kind of benefit, you have bound yourself even more to this man.

After you change your attitude towards life, become more concerned about yourself, invest a money account, manage your time, not adjusting to the man, then at one point come the crisis for your husband: he will either have to change or he leaves.

Both options are good, because if a man starts to change, it will be the beginning of his emergence as a real man, he will take the path of responsibility!

If the man is gone, so he is not ready to change, I am not ready to do anything for you. And it comfortable stay at the small level on which it is located, rather than grow and develop with you. There are men whose potential is very limited, they will never be great, like the woman they are not filled. And do not regret and worry, why do you need a man, who does not want to make you happy, who does not want to go ahead?

Екатерина Полищук: «В моей практике уже есть случаи, когда женщины рискнули и начали поступать именно так, и их жизнь изменилась. Да, им было тяжело, особенно первое время, да, они шли к своему счастью через кризисы, но сейчас ни одна из них не жалеет, что пошла этим путем! Они стали здоровее (хотя обращались ко мне с очень серьезными заболеваниями), они стали счастливее, их мужья или изменились или рядом с ними сейчас другие мужчины, которые ценят их.»

Поверьте, невозможно изменить того, кто не хочет меняться, как ни молись за него и как ни служи ему. И даже если мы будем тянуть их и толкать, то при первой же возможности они укатятся в свое болото, а мы останемся без сил, в то время как могли бы уйти очень-очень далеко, стать счастливее, радостнее, богаче и ближе к Богу!

Мы можем делать выбор только за себя: жить так или по-другому!

Женщина сама принимает решения за то, как она будет жить, будет ли она счастливой, позволит ли она себе мужчину с большой буквы или всю жизнь будет тянуть «бегемота из болота».
И не надо переваливать ответственность на О. Торсунова и других лекторов, что они запретили разводиться и сказали, что нужно принимать мужчину любым.

Ваша жизнь — это ваш выбор! Как хотите жить вы?

Будьте честной с самой собой! Прямо сейчас!

Автор: Юлия Судакова

Tags

See also

New and interesting