How to KNOW whether you love the man

What happens if you know exactly what you like? You will be calm and confident, you will not be distracted by relationship issues, and you will be able to concentrate on achieving their goals. That's what I call surrender to his dream.

This article is very important! This is the base that you need to take, otherwise you will always doubt and complain that you do not like.

How a man loves. Signs.

As you know, I — man. Accordingly, I know I love. So I know how to love other men. I just know myself very well, I learn, watching their reactions. And then see what other men are no different than me.

We all have one nature, even shoot himself psychologists, proving the opposite, but we are the same! SAME!

We are one big herd, living according to social laws. And most pays attention to social signs of love.

I want you started to pay attention to the NATURAL laws of love and our physiology.

This will be based base the article on human nature.

So, what are the signs of a man who really loves a woman?

1. He's around.

2. He speaks directly about love.

3. He knows how to forgive.

4. He thinks a lot about the woman.

5. HE RESPECTS A WOMAN!

6. He does not offend (not humiliates, offends, etc.)

7. Take care!

8. Admires and admires a woman.

9. Avoiding other women.

10. Blows away dust.

Carefully, again read the signs of a loving man. Oh, how beautiful they sound! As you want to believe in this rosy fairy tale, because it's so beautiful!

But only on the signs invented women. I did not even bother to bathe and something to invent, I just cut them out of a few sites that girls wrote about how I love men.

I typed in Google "Signs of a loving man," and the search engine gave me a bunch of pink articles on the subject.

Experts!

That's the same, really — you'd be miserable in a relationship, ask for advice from women! All these pink snot stroked and read on.

All these features only indirectly indicate the feelings of men. They can be a loving man. And the man, obeying social norms...They are not an indicator of love. They mean little in the biological sense.

The signs of male love, we will come back later. Now let's get into man's soul and see what is happening there.

What feels loving man?

For starters, let's look at this.

Your mistake is that you sense a loving man compare with the feelings of a loving woman and expect these feelings from men!

Moreover, you will not only wait. You they still require. Ask the man did so, how should I feel woman. Offended if men don't act like you want it!

You make the real man — woman. Themselves and then suffer from it.

That is. Here, you love. And I think that a man should love you exactly the same way as you. He must feel the same as you.

And the man feels differently. Hence the confusion, hence all the problems.

So, what feels loving man?

Loving a man feels only one. It is the responsibility. Men's love is a responsibility for the woman. No responsibility — no love.

What is the responsibility?

The man responsible for:

• The safety of women.

• For her appearance and health.

• For the continuation of the species.

This is 3 sign of man's true love. This is a real man's love is true, if you want. Natural! Evolutionary!

It's not the saliva that you're used to. It is not the words about love is not to sit and hold a pen. It does not blow dust. This is not to think constantly about the woman. It is not to admire her and tell her false compliments.

It is the responsibility of the woman. Responsibility and means love. And love implies responsibility.

And now let's make sure. Now you all will become clear. Your nature will say: "Yes! The way it really is!".

1. The safety of women.

In the biological sense, any young woman — mother. Therefore, nature has implanted in man's love — to protect from danger.

What is dangerous in our biological world?

This:

• To stay without food.

• To remain without a roof over your head.

• Other men are dangerous!

• Predators

How is it manifested in the relationship?

To stay without food

Man feeding gives money for food (gives her payroll card, poor guy). At least he's not opposed to a woman was in charge of the money. For a man who loves them earned money is shared money. His and hers. And not just him.

Some men may regard it as a weakness. Like, what am I, a pussy to have all the money to the woman to give?

Or the man not all the money paid to the woman (hides stash, you bastard). Or is it a problem, it is an occasion to reflect on his true love.

To remain without a roof over your head.

Loving man provides housing for a woman. Provided that he can do. Well, not all men, unfortunately, have their own apartment. But loving a man is able to earn on an apartment.

Other men are dangerous!

It's jealousy. A loving man will be jealous. It will not necessarily follow and to arrange interviews, but if you give a reason, his instinct and he will not be able to respond.

Predators

Loving a man doesn't take his woman to the zoo. It's damn dangerous! Kidding of course.

2. Responsible for appearance and health.

Remember! The man who loves you, will invest in your beauty and health. It will not imotite money and say, "Oh no, dear, that blouse is too expensive, I'd choose something cheaper".

It will do the opposite.

You say, "I need new boots".

He will say: "No problem, just get it!".

You say, "I need a night cream for the face".

He will say: "get away from me, buy yourself everything you need".

Guy is going to decorate it like a Christmas tree and make it beautiful. The most beautiful. Not going to lie, when to say that she is the most beautiful in the world!

Well, and health. A loving man will not bring his woman with bags of gingerbread. He says instead: "don't eat this shit! This is bad! You want to be a fat pig? Hey, Yes, you have stomach appeared! Tomorrow you will go with me to run!"

A loving man will make, to ask, to agree to his woman followed him and was attractive. Do not overeat, is not lazy, he will be with her to play sports, he was forced to quit her Smoking and drinking, it will make it healthy and beautiful. HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL! Because he is responsible for it!

And most of the men make their girls sick and scary. Because I don't want them. They don't care that they smoke a cigarette and drink beer. They don't care what they eat. They don't care that they move a little, and forgot about the development itself. When I see a fat girl, I realize that her man spat on her, otherwise she would not become such. He'd throw the whole damn mayonnaise, he would feed her cereal and fruit, instead of candy and biscuits. He would squeeze all of it in the gym. And it degrades along with it zomboyaschika. What the hell is love? She's not even smell!

3. The responsibility for procreation.

If the man pulls with conception, it is not really love. Yes, he may be afraid of the unknown, Yes, he may be afraid to lose some kind of freedom. But loving man unconsciously seeks from the object of love to offspring.

Even if a woman is against, or there are other circumstances. I do not care! If you like, just during sex, he takes her by the hair and say "I want babies with you".

The standard of love a man will want to have your children again and again. You have the baby, and he is already thinking about the next one. Then he definitely loves you, and will be the best father and husband.

The more children — the more he loves. It's a fact!

If your man made you one child (and then accidentally, as it happens), and more to his children, it shows that you're not so necessary.

He social laws have to be a family man, he has to raise a child, but to you he has no feelings! Just a habit that soon he will ostochertelo. He obeys society and, perhaps, would have long ago dumped you, if not for the morals of society.

From the point of view of the evolution of when you conceived by one man, you're out of danger for other men. That is, no one will lead! Therefore, men have a burning desire children from the woman he really loves!

Male love.

With all this other behavior is just background.

If all three factors of responsibility are respected, the man she loves. And it can behave differently in other areas. You may mistakenly consider it indifference to him. Or selfishness.

A man can really enjoy making their muscles.

He can disappear at work for days.

He may forget to call.

Or worse — you may forget your birthday or wedding date.

He can forget about the nice words that you require.

It can even you not to do something.

But it's all background. The background and your expectations.

True love lies in the responsibility for his woman. And nothing more. Whether you like it or not. But such is the nature of male love.

Life will be much better when You stop to give importance to unnecessary thingsWhen he no longer loves...homework.

How your man responsible for your safety, appearance, and health, and whether he wants children? Think about it carefully. It will enlighten you.

Remember their ex-Boyfriends. What kind of responsibility they assumed for you? Whether there were among them those who loved you truly? How exactly is it manifested?

Think about it at the time, like going to bed. Feel the love of men at all levels of consciousness and subconsciousness.published

Author: Yegor Proud

Source: xn----btbgrjageubg1a.xn--p1ai/index.php/367-muzhskaya-lyubov

Tags

See also

New and interesting