The house of your dreams - "not like everyone else"

A couple from Minsk, created your dream home - "not like everyone else»

Will be 71 photos

"Since my childhood I was sure that I would have my house, - says Yegor. - Why? There are many reasons, one of them - I want to come home and listen to music as loud as I want. " We sit in the room wonderful home located in the private sector on the outskirts of the capital. Near Egor - his wife Lena, children run around the house - Daniel and Paulina. I'm trying to focus, ask the standard questions, get answers. The living area - about 180 square meters. Three floors, including the ground allotted for household needs. Five rooms - a bedroom (children and adults), study, games room and lounge. There is also a veranda. The project is ready for several months, construction was carried out for two years. In the end, emotions prevail. Looking around, I give: "What a beauty!". Yegor Lena smile.

- We are very lucky - we jumped into the last car to a sharp jump in property prices - says Yegor. - The amount for which the house was bought, now seems ridiculous, for it except a normal car you can buy.

The house was completely ready to move in: fence, lawn, paths, even a barbecue stand with the light of a let down. Repairs were made in the 1990s, it looked neat, inside covered with wallpaper or sewn lining. In general, the form - giving the Soviet era, but very good quality and carefully - and come to colonize.

- But we are creative people, Lena - artist, I - dentist, - says Yegor. - We have always something that is not like other people.

The author of the reconstruction project of the house Alexander Trusov - a family friend. When Yegor Lena depicts Alexander the house of their dreams, first and foremost asked for it to be light, airy, bright.

- We really wanted to have in large volumes, - says Yegor. - To create a second light in the main hall, we have sacrificed, perhaps fifty meters of living space on the second floor.

Another important condition is that customers are put forward - that the house was not like everyone else. While pondering how it will look like, just going around the idea. The result - a pile of papers with the proposals, and there were sometimes seemed incongruous things - ethnic motives, hi-tech, classic, Mediterranean style and many more.

Initially, the budget for the construction of the bulge at the seams. Thinking Trusov Aleksandr Yegorov and Lena proposed non-standard solution - to abandon the working drawings. That is renovated house on the sketches, certain decisions taken directly architect at the construction site, doing architectural supervision during the entire building.
In addition, Igor and Lena decided to use the most of the materials that were in the house to its reconstruction.

- We decided that we would all break, but the materials zanykal - says Yegor. - As a result, many parts of the interior - it got a second life to the elements of the old house. For example, mirror frames are made from old window frames and wood. Part of the fence is lined with old iron roof. In fact, of the purchased items in the main hall - the equipment, plumbing in the kitchen area and dishwasher. Everything else is done "hand to hand».

- We decided that we would all break, but the materials zanykal - says Yegor. - As a result, many parts of the interior - it got a second life to the elements of the old house. For example, mirror frames are made from old window frames and wood. Part of the fence is lined with old iron roof. In fact, of the purchased items in the main hall - the equipment, plumbing in the kitchen area and dishwasher. Everything else is done "hand to hand».

Precondition of the project - the walls must be made of this "bare" brick. For this obbivat old plaster, embroidered joints between masonry, filled with a special compound, all varnished.

- I think that to restore the clutch would be "economical" option, - says Yegor. - But it turned out that such a wall bring to mind is more expensive than, for example, a good way to put a tile, and considering materials and work.

- On the floor we have a doroguschy Belgian parquet, 170 euros per square meter, which on closer inspection turns out to plywood - laughing Egor. - It is true that a lot of work here, and had each fixing bolt is hidden under the coin. I had to work to bring dental milling cutter to carve a niche for them. One week he worked on his knees.

This painting in the kitchen, on the walls. The kitchen is decorated with ornaments with Mexican motifs, but in several places in these patterns can be seen and Belarusian roots. For example, where a rabbit shows, somewhere - "two Buslov».

One of the walls of the house is lined with fragments of the project.

- The coolest element of the interior - a mirror that we together with Lena made with his own hands from the fact that it was - says Yegor. - This is a real point of pride.

Veranda - a favorite vacation spot for the whole family. There is a stove with a fireplace and a unique table whose base is made of the branches of apple trees that grew in the garden, and worktop - four-meter glass. Veranda, with the exception of planning, - entirely creative owners of the house.

- We do it zabatsali - proudly says Yegor. - Plus, we really lucky - guys who helped us turn ideas into reality, turned out to be really creative and enthusiastic people.

- Usually, when you start doing good things, some on top of you certainly makes it possible to follow through. - Says Yegor. - As a result, and the money began to appear, and was able to complete the construction.

- In the interior, the house used elements of kitsch and warm eclecticism - conducted tour of the house Yegor Lena - but it's only the elements, but in general we call our house style "high so».

46. ​​

Lena and Egor Gauvreau: "We have lived here for five years, any home owners, sooner or later boring. And we our - no. Let's sit down in the evening, hug, look and say, "How cool!" As if our lives did not develop in the future, this house, we do not want to sell. Never ».

End.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting