Man ALWAYS does WHAT a woman feels

Women have a strange tendency to blame yourself for the deterioration, especially in a breakup.

"Oh, probably something is wrong with me, if he looked at the Katka-bitch".

Men have such a craving for self-flagellation, no, but women have always tortured myself mercilessly.

Apparently, this wine is a reason for her to still have a reason...

The reason is that deep down every woman knows about its influence, power and the power to create any reality. Ancient knowledge says that the woman responsible for the slim, the world that exists while in the imagination, and the task of men at the level of action to implement women's dreams.

Man always does what a woman feels, regardless of whether it feels good or something terrible.

In this sense, the woman is always the leader. As Confucius said: "the leader is the one who is behind", meaning that those who plan the battle or event does not have to be by plan and die on the front line by a stray bullet.

The General, sitting in headquarters and member executes the order. And either die or will the General trophies.

The female orders a man is given no voice, not even the thought, feelings and emotions, which often she is afraid of:

"God, if I lose it, I can't take this pain! It's better now I get rid of it. Maybe more, stops, but won't hurt so much when I get used to it and let him in the heart."

A woman displaces the pain of impending loss and creates vibration to realize their intentions, which her mind did not even realize.

And man can only fulfill her order to leave. He could not understand why it gets hard near her and, feeling uncomfortable, he began to think about where to find an outlet.

So a woman pushing a man to escape.

And wine from her because the edge of the mind she was aware about his involvement in this turn of events.

A woman who wants to get out of the guilt for the creation of a failed relationship, should realize their POWER to INFLUENCE events occurring around her.

She's not weak and is not dependent on the bad actions of men, she is a goddess that his actions showedit, mean and gives it the initial impetus.

The purpose of my post in any case is not to accuse the woman of all sins, and to open her understanding that the vast authority and power given by the Creator.

And, of course, you have heard many times the phrase: "What woman wants, God wants". Just be aware of these words more succinctly and clearly. Recognize your power of influence not only on their lives but on the lives of his men. Because he is only a performer, leader — you!!!

And then there will be guilt, self-flagellation and condemnation of the actions of others that only execute your will. There is a clear consistency with itself — creating a conscious space.published

© Mark Ifraimov

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/MarkIfraimov.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting