Men accustomed to buy

Before the age of 30 years, I suddenly realized that there's one type of men I despise. No, it's not rogue, do not throw Slippers. No matter how great, these guys, they give me a mixture of bewilderment and pity. Because lower down it is impossible. It is men who pay for sex.

I can't even imagine the circumstances in which an attractive, intelligent man will have to pay for the proximity with the appropriate woman. This simply can not be. If this happens, it means that such men simply to take nothing but his money. You do not what to fall in love. Nothing to want.

However, instead of having to look at ourselves with sober eyes and to find an adequate woman, men start to buy.

Some of them buy prostitutes – that I can understand.
But there are others that approach this measure for all women, while claiming all women are for sale.
Others take on the maintenance of the young scamp, knowing her Mercantile interests. But, nevertheless, suffer for the sake of the young body.

The third one driving relationship with his wife to bargain. You me sex, I'm – a livelihood. Yes it's the same purchase, only wholesale! A woman's desire here in calculation is not accepted. Please stick to the rules!

It would seem that what matters to someone that any two people have established a ugly market? Everyone lives as he likes? – you might say. And you will be right. It concerns me.

This concerns me because having risen to the position of the buyer, the man certainly oskotinivaetsya. His attitude to women in General, and to corrupt, and not corrupt, is equally dismissive.

Such men are not shy of scoring a glance, harsh words, harsh criticism. Confident that everything in this life you can buy, they lose the shame, the sense of proportion and sense of reality.

With age they degrade stronger and faster than their peers, enchanting ladies looks, intelligence, sense of humor and tact. They turn into ugly bloated old men, proudly showing the world their purchased toys young wives. They are talking about women in a disgusting and cynical expression don't put them in a penny. Often, they even smell disgusting because I do not bother the extra time to shower before intimacy. Paid! So here we go!

Please understand me correctly. I'm not questioning the fact that a man must be financially independent and to stand on his feet. I do not deny that he should be ready to support a woman on maternity leave.

But I really despise those men who can't get sex for free. So, in addition to the money you just have nothing to take! published by P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: morena-morana.livejournal.com/478793.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting