Is there happiness after fifty? Or lied again?

Age inevitably brings us to "eternal life." Chilling anniversaries: 30 years, 40 and 50... there will Soon burst, and my fifty dollars. You certainly can't hide. Remains to say "welcome".

Why is it so sad that age of change and what to do about it? Is it possible to honestly disagree with the fact that will never become young?

In his youth, it's a shame that childhood ended. In thirty years you need to work hard, even if you want to be lazy. Who themselves are not attracted popular women's blanket "I myself." If not me, then who? And there are already the first wrinkles have arrived. From another "age" to observe all that funny. Rather, it would be funny if it were not so sad.

I'll tell you. What you can or should overcome everything by themselves, it is a strong exaggeration.

In forty years no woman – not a berry again. Again lied. Women, especially single, feel that they lose more of the young "brides". Start messes with the "upgrade" of the face, tummy tucks... they go to who is in which grave. I'm afraid to generalize.

Who is vital to pin up lips, some teeth paste. I'm just about the special excitement because of the age. To stop time, to stay young, in demand, desirable, to pretend that you don't forty, hide date of birth in profiles of social networks.

Fifty more reluctant to be a grandma, but many have already become. Whether to continue to work, whether grandchildren grow? Or to live for yourself? And what is "for yourself"?

All very subjective, there is no clear criteria. And, of course, all depends on the personality of "Mature" ladies. From her desires and choice. Objective only counter that amerivet years, tuk-tuk... the Train, anyway, going in a certain direction. To a final stop. Accumulated life experience, but the tiredness too. Traces of disappointment on her face, not only success.

In the sad variant, the women say "it's all over now", but previously, it was "all ahead." A strong spirit of embracing Botox. Happy Babysitting grandchildren. Lost wash down the frustration from life sedative.

You know, I will not wrap you in a nice package happiness "after fifty". Although it is now fashionable theme. I have something for you. But just try if it will work. If I can live like in instagram? And is it about happiness?

Is there life after forty, we laughed with her friends, when he founded the little women's club "us grandmothers". Yes, and grandmothers among us there were only two, not more. However, we wanted to talk about hair products or shower gel. Is there happiness after fifty, we argued.

Report. HAPPINESS IS. And you have some for yourself choose. Just need a little work, to delve in and look, happiness is. Maybe it's not there and not about what is unclear dreamed of, and what you had imagined.

Forty still want to run and do something big, all to win. Fifty cardinal values change. The additional weakness only help to understand the important. No need to worry. Due to the sores or restrictions, we cease to fuss and hurry. And finally, realize how important it is to ENJOY the MOMENT.

To the word about the success that we all hoped for. According to generally accepted standards of achievement and very homely. But special no illusions: it is extremely rare to fifty dollars someone starting a new career. But getting something important out of status and wealth, which is impossible from the outside to weigh and assess.

Inner peace, joy, clarity. All this is better seen from the inside. Or the closest. For an adult race for the flags over, but real life began. With yourself in the present. Not with other people's examples and portraits.

In the age of "happiness" we become older and, I hope, is now ready to honestly perceive the world and themselves.

To be in harmony with yourself – a favorite condition. And does not depend on the Twitter friends "Oh you're a babe" or "mi-mi-mi, where he bought such a beautiful dress." But fifty-year-old girlfriend all about something else to say.

Yes, we can poskripet and complain of the weather extremes, adult children, parents, neighbors, we, the little things do not hit. But if we enjoy the same weather and "children's" success, that is not quite the same as before. Savor the weather, we have nowhere to hurry. I love the snow brush in the yard. Before anything such did not notice for themselves.

Accept people for who they are. And not demand from them something incredible. Children completely take care of myself yourself – we don't need anyone to watch over, to control, to drag myself to school. If anything, drive in the Institute, and to the Registrar, and in social security. But it is somehow not Mature. Better, maybe not?

It turns out that happiness is not an end in itself. And not a waste product which should certainly deserve or earn. For me it's a state of recovery and joy. But it is passing. And to mourn and popechits must also be able. Without exaltation and unnecessary drama.

Once reconsider their attitude to ordinary, seemingly, things, new opportunities. Not to worry is not to create additional problems out of the blue. Change guidelines. Manage to stop imposing themselves and others difficult to implement plans. But ordinary things can be turned out to be easy to cancel. Instead of 20 cases per day, I choose, say, two. All the time – impossible. Yes, and wonderful. Life – it's a marathon, not short starts. And that, in fact, have to catch?

Fifty great happiness it is to live in the present. Not the future, not the past. Theoretically, it is even many know or seem to understand, at any age. And is it all live?

Rejoice that the old mother is still alive, and if still more or less healthy, that is today's happiness. In the world with relatives? A real victory. Surrounded by friends – whether it is the sweetness of life? Forgotten how to be offended? Is this not an achievement? To forgive? Here's the real height. Not the same trip at the resort right word. Although, of course, the seas to learn to "be in the world" much easier. The house is jammed routine. Only being able to feel the joy house is a real luxury. Available to anyone who sincerely wants.

The days are different. Cheerful and quiet. Sad or boring. But do not be afraid of weakness and sorrow. They are always replaced by joy and uplift. If only not to resist. Being in the displeasure, already know that if they don't get drunk, don't hold grudges and fears, as for the most expensive property, then they leave. That honestly! Even run away.

I used to be very a lot of attention paid to the comfort and, consequently, the race for him. Now I understand that everything is relative. In the car to go warm, of course. To stand at a stop and push in transport – who would like. Now I take every trip as an opportunity to read, relax or even as an adventure. And I know that even if I'm tired and cold I'll be able to yourself "relax" and "warm".

Never had health as much as now. Thought it something that was given to me without any conditions and boring to bother. And a little bit lost. How so? One overweening: die healthy. And then not sleep at night – and once "broken trough". But people are different. Sense to compare no. Only with a not to meet for fifty years, it would be rather strange. When there are a lot of limitations, it appears that so much is available.

My girlfriend is dancing flamenco. Sister embroider with ribbons. I do Slavic women gymnastics. Bodily practices help us to "agree" with the boring organism, which somehow suddenly ceased to obey, but be sure to begin one day to love and to respond to the concern. Crafts have always meditative and comforting. Dances and incendiary give a new drive. Again, it's your choice. Love yourself strongly and effectively. Search and find time for Hobbies.

Offer also not too hung up in the reflections and self-criticism. Introspection is all well and good. I think people always want to figure out what he did wrong and how to fix it. Only if you have realized that mistakes are inevitable, and it will not be eating themselves, day and night, forgetting to live. Will have already something to start doing.

Also read: You know the feeling of "NOT"?

Squabbles

A believer knows where to go. The unbeliever is also not abandoned to their fate. Practice small deeds, Hobbies, exercise, favorite. Don't miss the most important thing that is happening today. So that in ten years not to sit on a stump and not to grieve "again, all the wrong done."

What exactly it's like to live right? And no one knows. Ways weight. And you can go in any car, second-class or business-class, and it is possible to walk. There are craftsmen – sit still and contemplate. But soon, too. This life is the end – stop will happen one day.

What is the most important thing – that I would like not to miss? Joy, love and gratitude. Here, today, right now.published

Author: Belousov Yevgeny

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.matrony.ru/est-li-schaste-posle-pyatidesyati-ili-opyat-navrali/

Tags

See also

New and interesting