12 tips for effective weight loss by people who did it.

In our time, the problem of excess weight is relevant to many. People are aware that this issue should be solved as soon as possible in order to avoid health problems. But to pull himself together and begin the hardest. Therefore, we have collected 12 stories of people lost much weight that they inspired by his example those who can not summon the strength. These tips work, you just need to make a little effort.

1. Do not hurry, start small
Signe Heffernan, emaciated by 57 kg in 2 years: «It all started with walking to work. I took about 6 kilometers. After 6 months, I switched to a healthy diet. Then, I go to the gym whole year. My advice is to start small. Do first what is in your power » em>.

2. Listen to your body
Hunter Montgomery that dropped to 48 kg for 1 year: «On the Internet there is a lot of information about training and diet. But we should remember that each person individually. Pick up only what suits you. Your body itself knows what it needs » em>.

3. To do what like
Olivia Sullivan lost 45 kg for 1 year: «I was advised to engage in cardio, but I did not like, and very hard. I became less frequent exercise. But then I met with strength training and realized that it was just for me. After a while I fell in love with boxing and became give 100%. To do what you like. This is more efficient » em>.

4. Optionally, once the gym
Diana Nosgaard, dropping 41 kg per year: «Many people do not go to the gym because of the complex. I was no exception. So I started with hiking and practicing at home. Within 9 months after the embarrassment has passed, I was ready to conquer the gym » em>.

5. Each exercise will be easier
Jackie Kankam lost weight by 32 kg in 2 years: «The first training session was terribly heavy. I wanted to drop everything. But I pulled myself together and I noticed that with each workout I feel better. We should not leave - you need to fight » em>.

6. Try to travel
Garinder Pablo, dropped the 32 kg over 3 years: «I changed my lifestyle. Now I would never trade on active travel prosizhivanie evenings near the TV with chicken wings and pizza » em>.

7. Find support
Saar Rieger said goodbye to 24 kg per year: «Support acts of others. My parents were with me during my first marathon. My girlfriend, who became my wife, admired my perseverance. One friend was engaged at home. Without them I would not have left » em>.

8. Down with bad habits
Timothy Reid has lost 46 kg for 1, 5 years: «The hardest thing was to say goodbye to harmful food, especially sugar. But I learned to eat properly and to count calories, since my life has changed » em>.

9. Talk to an expert
Vanessa Nelson dropped 32kg in 5 months: «I had a lot of fears regarding weight loss. The thought of it frightens me. But the psychologist has helped me cope with the anxiety disorder. And the process of weight loss budge » em>.

10. Compete with your friends
Jenn Flores has lost 27 kg in 16 months: «I wanted to run a five-kilometer marathon. She told me about this idea to his friend. He decided to run away with me. Every day before the big races we have been on the beach. We had an argument, someone will come running first. It motivated me to engage more frequently » em>.

11. Reward yourself for victory
Athena Garza lost weight by 84 kg for 2, 5 years: «Reward yourself even for small victories. Not only with food. I weigh after each successful buy my shoes, clothing, or jewelry » em>.

12. Accept setbacks calmly
Kelly Geystler goodbye to 56 kg per year: «I'm overweight, as hurt by a viral infection and steroids. But after the recovery, I again began to work on my weight and lost weight by 56 kg. I did not immediately get to lose weight, but I perceived setbacks calmly » em>.

These people deserve respect. They did not lay down their arms and were able to cope with the problem. Take their recommendations are adopted, because they really work.

Share with your friends these 12 tips!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting