Almost everyone likes to be pampered once in a while something fried. Why next time do not cook meat pasties? We offer to your attention a recipe titled "Under the influence". Having prepared for it, you get an incredibly tasty dish. The secret ingredient for a crisp tablespoon of vodka. These pasties are eaten in an instant.
4 tbsp. flour; 320 ml of water; 1 tbsp. l. vodka; 1 egg; 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil; 0, 5 h. liter. salt; 700-900 g minced; 2 onions; black pepper. Method:
1. Boil water with salt and oil. Once in boiling water add half a cup of flour, Stir with a fork to avoid lumps and let cool.
2. Add the egg and vodka. Stirred, gradually vsyp flour that remained. Knead the dough. If it sticks to your hands, add a little more flour. Leave for 30 minutes.
3. Then again knead again and leave for half an hour. If you have time, you can make the dough in advance, wrapped it in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for a day.
4. Prepare the stuffing. Skip peeled onions through a meat grinder. Add beef, seasoning it with salt and pepper and mix.
5. Cut off pieces of dough, each the size of a tennis ball, and roll them into thin cakes. On the half put the stuffing cakes - about 2 teaspoons, leveled it and cover with second half. Giving the edge, forcing the air, and fix them.
6. Fire away pasties in a deep fryer or a frying pan. A method for preparing a frying pan: pour in a thick pan, cooking oil and heat it. Then put 2 tchebourek, reduce heat and fire away until golden. Then flip to the other side.
7. Lay out ready pasties on paper towels. Serve hot.
Share with your friends this wonderful recipe chebureks "By degrees»!
via takprosto cc