The principle of frying chebureks without splashing oil and fear of burning

In my family, chebureki is almost a tradition. I cook them with a variety of fillings: meat, cheese, potatoes and mushrooms. However, then you have to wash the stove from the oil. Who cooked, he knows that during the preparation of this dish splashes fly throughout the kitchen. How to fry chebureksSo you don't want to mess it up? In this article I will talk about a useful trick.

How to fry Chebureki I like the fact that they are very easy to cook: kneaded the dough, cooked the filling, wrapped, fried - in a couple of minutes the dish is ready. However, during frying, splashes of oil fly in all directions. I used to think there was no escape from these splashes. They often fell on the hands, and even in the face - sometimes even unpleasant burns remained. So I always keep the kids away from the stove while cooking.

I recently learned a little trick. My roommate told me about it. Thanks to this trick, oil when frying chebureks is not sprayed throughout the kitchen. Now I cook: the stove no longer has to be washed from greasy spray and hands do not suffer from oil burns.

A small trick Neighbor advised the next fry to add to the oil a little ordinary salt. Before frying chebureki, you need to pour oil into the pan, and then pour salt. Everything is so – a simple kitchen salt can save you from unpleasant splashes of oil.

Thanks to this trick, the oil will no longer fly on all sides. After I learned about this life hack, I cook chebureki more often for my family - everyone is full and satisfied, and the stove sparkles with cleanliness. This trick with salt is suitable for other dishes, for the preparation of which you need to use a large amount of oil.

When cooking fish, meat, potatoes, add a pinch of kitchen salt to the pan. This little trick will save you from unpleasant splashes of oil and washing the stove. I recommend sharing this lifehack with your loved ones and friends – they may need this useful information.

Tags

See also

New and interesting