For such a man have to get married, do not hesitate! Life story.

It is hard to say what we fall in love with a man. One appearance is important, others pay attention to the charisma and sense of humor. But there is also a category of people who dream to finance the future of the second half is not "sing songs". If the traits are relatively stable by nature, the material well-being - a phenomenon changeable. Can one second left with nothing or, conversely, to reach the heights of cash due to the diligence and hard work. Stories about the "confrontation" between rich and poor do not count, but the story is a touching romantic flair ...

One simple man loved a girl from a wealthy family. They dated for a while, until the young man did not dare to make a favorite proposal. But Rich Girl mockingly rejected him, saying: « Your salary is equal to the amount that I spend the day. What do you think, what will we live when we come to your family? I could never live in poverty. So just forget about me. Find someone else, their level, and marry her em> ».

This rapid response pierced the heart of the young man, and he lived a long time with a wound in the soul ... 10 years later, they met by chance at the mall. She learned her ex again spoke to him his proud tone: «Hey, how are you? I am now married to a very smart man. He earns $ 15 700 a month! Can you imagine? » Em>

Because her words guy almost cried, but still hold back the tears and said nothing. Just at this tense moment came a rich man and a girl unexpectedly greeted the "poor kid»: «Sir? How are you? I see you've met my wife! "" Good afternoon, Mr. ... » em> - he hesitated. «Mr. Carter, sir! It's okay that you have forgotten, em> - then the husband turned to his wife. - Honey, I want you to meet my boss » em>.

The woman is so surprised that all the stinging words came out of my head. Being in a state of shock, she could not even say goodbye to a former lover. When the poor have come to, then immediately check with spouse: «This is your terrible boss?" "Yes, dear. He earned more than $ 100 million, but remained a very humble man. His life, as they say, is very sad. I heard that he once loved a strong woman, but she threw it, because at that moment he was a poor boy. It became a lot of hard work and eventually succeeded. That's because he's very smart. Now this guy - a multimillionaire. But by then his grief, he recovered and could not ... and still not married » em>.

And in the end the husband asked: «Do you think that would now feel the woman if she knew that refused such a person?» Em> The wife could not say a word ...

Admit it, the woman received a great lesson this turn of events - it is a punishment for pride and arrogance. I do not know how the story developed further, but I hope that guy has found a worthy mate. Choosing the husband should pay attention to a lot of quality, but the financial situation of a person - it is certainly not the decisive factor ... If you close this statement, tell me about the article to your friends!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting