Agree on civil marriage and another 32 female error

We've all heard that it is necessary to learn from the mistakes of others, but in real life, we even learn from their mistakes do not.

In my experience with a large number of women, we continue to repeat the same mistakes, as it does not even suspect that we are doing something wrong or incorrect.

In this article I want to give you a list of obvious and sometimes not very female errors, which are always taken away from women's ways and not allow a woman to be happy and to build successful partnerships.

So here's a list of 33 female error:

1. Initiate marriage. I love that says about John Gray:. "When the woman hurries events a man mechanically presses on the brakes." Do not try to force a man, even if you win this battle, you lose the war exactly. Men do not forgive coercion.

2. Continuing to think about marriage, not about how to become a real woman. To think that I would reveal their feminine qualities only when a worthy candidate.

3. Agree on cohabitation, t. E. A civil marriage. For this woman, it is unacceptable. Experience shows that a man can check the relationship of 10 years in a civil marriage with a woman, and six months after they met to marry another. Civil marriage - it is always a subconscious reluctance to enter into a serious relationship

. 4. Wait for the man to make you happy without your participation. Not to marry in order to give love and to receive love from a man. Immature woman subconsciously want a man to give her all in a relationship that it sustained a loss as a child from my mother. But this is just an impossible illusion. For this reason, a huge number of marriages ends with the words "I had fallen out of love", in fact it means "he gave me love my mother." Only the mature woman is able to give love.

5. Insist on the birth of a child and want to have a baby for himself. And then wonder why childbirth has changed attitudes, read magazines about the new-fangled, what men are selfish. Most often selfish women. They forget about the mistake and then blame the man.

6. To solve the problem of man, tells him what to do, to advise. A woman should never offer assistance if a man need help, ask for it, he better learn how to ask for help themselves.

7. Require that the man looked at the world with your eyes, re.

8. beget strife, not to give in and do not take account of its views. When you start to argue and not inferior to men, you turn the male energy, resulting in a man begins to perceive you as a man and carry with you an equal fight, do not be surprised, then why some complain of physical abuse. A man will never raise a hand to the woman. Remember this!

9. manipulate men (silence, ultimatums, whims). These are the tools immature women.

10. Strengthen men's power and women not to disclose. Do not trust the man, and do everything itself.

11. Do not know about the basic needs of man and does not satisfy them.

12. Compare your man with other men in his thoughts aloud.

13. To condemn, accuse and humiliate the man.

14. To speak of equality in the family. If you want to build a successful relationship with a man, the dominant role will not be able to do so without recognizing him.

15. Forget about women's softness and tenderness, and male aggression react too aggressively defend themselves.

16. Do not believe in your man, to doubt it, not appreciate his efforts and be constantly dissatisfied. Woman takes what it is given, it will not be resent because it received less than desirable.
17. To put on top of children, and the last place of her husband.

18. Use the man to solve their problems (get married, have children, buy an apartment, etc.)

19. Always check and control the man. As if you are not a woman, and the controller.

20. Start to think that sex is only for the young, and it is not important in marriage. Any man needed physical contact with his woman.

21. Put yourself in the last place, to save themselves and drag everything in the family, to sacrifice themselves in the name of the family.

22. Do not worry about the appearance of a home clothes. We dress up when we leave the house, and when we come often wear outdated rags.

23. Do not take a man with all the advantages and disadvantages, is constantly picking on him, "saw».

24. Unite with his mother against her husband. Always go to my mother and complain - bad habit of an immature female. Any man for a woman to be bad, so my mother will always be better.

25. pester the man with questions about how he applies to it and thinks about their relationship. Constantly ask, do you love me? or I'm fat? The only thing that stands behind these questions, I do not believe in yourself, maybe you'll believe. Men love confident women.

26. Assume that you do without men. If a woman believes that she will do without diamonds, they are unlikely to appear in her life. But there are women who can not do without them, so they have expensive jewelry, and more. The woman realized in a relationship with a man.

27. Expresses its independence from men and constantly remind him about it. Being self-sufficient and independent. Perhaps there is nothing that hurts your man as a feeling of uselessness.

28. Do not admire the man. Man does everything for the woman. If you do not admire it, often there is another, which makes it a pleasure.

29. Being too responsible, business, purposeful life of the mind and to lose its appeal.

30. Do not thank her man, to believe that it is his duty to do something for you.

31. Pity her man, if he were a small child and overstrain, if you do not help him. In this case, you turn off the woman, and turn on the Mummy.

32. So get excited about "making a living" that forget about the house, about the creation of comfort, stop cooking. From the house of a woman leaving the warmth, love. In the space of a woman appears a draft, and it is always surrounding them feel uncomfortable in the house of a woman, especially a man.

33. Place your bets on success, career, on the birth of children, the purchase of apartments, houses and their subsequent arrangement, rather than femininity. Femininity should be the only implementation of a woman's life, by and large everything else does not matter. For all the benefits of a real woman come themselves and effortlessly.

Author: Tatiana Dzutseva

Tags

See also

New and interesting