In the queue for inspiration...

We're all looking for inspiration. Every one of us. Every day. Someone finds it in the sunrise over snow dusted pine trees, others in the laughter of a child, someone is waiting for moonwalk, pacapausa silver night expanse of water, smile of the beloved men and women...

We need inspiration like air, without it the poet's life is empty and meaningless, the life of an office worker and purposeless routine, life yoga is not life.

"But where does yoga and inspiration?", — you will ask. Because the whole yoga practice is subordinated to a strict plan, but a wise mentor will always correct and guide. Why here waiting for inspiration? Because you can just do?

. To do easy and difficult. But without him, that inner impulse that gives rise to tears of happiness for the opportunity to contemplate the flight of a bird over the waves, yoga no.

We all were once students, for the first time crossed the threshold of the yoga class. Remember the time when you wanted to follow the teacher no matter what. He was your inspiration. Then you began more and more to practice. Everywhere. At home, outdoors, in the office, car, anywhere! Flipping thematic magazines, to study the special literature... the Images and postures of yoga become your inspiration at this stage.

You go to class, attend numerous workshops of different yoga teachers, increasingly compare themselves with how they look/move/perform asanas/say/think your neighbors in the Mat and surrounding you "yoga party" — and it becomes your inspiration.

You move further into the practice. Beautiful clothes, rosary of Rudraksha, graceful deflections, and sharp twisting is not enough. The teacher is more a friend and brother, than the "shining wisdom" and "master Hanumanasana". And here comes the first moment of your present experience true yoga. Either you continue to seek this inspiration in th "Sun Salutation", or "office Manager" yoga party.

Now you one-on-one with practice.

My thirteenth year of teaching yoga and yoga-therapy in various forms and angles of vision continues to convince me that there are at least two forms of yoga-inspiration, which is the true practice.

It is inspired to teach and inspired to learn. Completely different, coming apart and at times are welcome.

Inspiration to teach comes when you are overwhelmed with your own knowledge that you sincerely want to share with the world without expecting payment or approval. Again — not expecting. That is from the heart. The need for the existence of the financial relationship with the world sets a certain value for the certain knowledge that you share. But the source in the soul must be one to you every second ready to assist the needy free of charge. That is the criterion.

Inspiration to learn, when you already — the teacher — is perhaps the most complex and interesting of all. When you in the beginning, are you ready to absorb new knowledge in the most incredible amounts of day and night, listening to every word mentor. When you yourself are a mentor to cross the threshold of the classroom as a student is extremely difficult.

But, I must tell you, it is an incomparable feeling — to feel inspired to learn! To learn from nature to enjoy every moment that will never happen again, to learn from their own students diligence and perseverance, to learn from teachers silence "omniscient mind" in moments of encounter with these, to learn from the child the simplicity and truth of life...

And sometimes even when the inspiration to learn and teach and merge into one stream carrying you to unprecedented horizons of practice. You float and dissolve, simultaneously taking and giving of myself and yourself. At such moments, I truly believe that they are doing, no, living yoga. Because we breathe in unison with Life. Feel all like yourself and myself — like the cell of a single breath of the world...

Stand in line for inspiration on the street, in the hustle and bustle of the morning rush of metropolis, at the crib or in the arms of the beloved!.. And let your practice happen!..

Source: /users/61186

Tags

See also

New and interesting