This is very unusual woman bakes cakes, like everything else, but not for dessert!

It's not a gentle wedding cakes from Disney, but the liver works of art will surprise you even more! You will not believe in life, it's a cake. California designer Debbie cakes Goard worked as a baker for over 20 years, but in 2006, she miraculously found his true calling - to make cakes are not like cakes. You may think that this is what you want, but you never would think of that is a regular cake.

«I do not make cakes at all», i> - the woman said.

Sometimes people can not guess, and that's what makes this pastry, all edible.

Believe it or not, and Goard before the start of their careers working in the bakery Debbie Does Cakes and considered what to do ordinary cakes - very tedious: «I never thought that this would be the occupation of my life ... It was just my work, very hard work ... » i> But while working in the bakery she and her staff decided to quit and find something where they could realize their talents fully.

Debbie started her own business ... It is amazing fancy cakes have become a real breakthrough among confectionery products.

In my work 46-year-old woman appreciates diversity: «Every day I feel that I have to reinvent the wheel. If all my cakes were the same, I probably would have died of boredom ». I>

«Many times I have heard the phrase," Is it a cake? »». i>

work even on the easiest cake robs Debbie Goard about eight hours, and the preparation of more complex compositions - even a few weeks.

Goard says that the secret of her success baking activity is one single rule: «I always try to be better than last time». i>

And, in my opinion, it looks very edible, and anyway, it's not like a cake! Share these works of art with baking sweet lovers.

www.debbiedoescakes.net/

Tags

See also

New and interesting