Use ekipirovki

Hello PL, has long wanted to build the post, I kept thinking about what to write, but here recently with me there was a small accident. Video not, there are a couple of my letter and a photo. How to finish tell.

Hello everybody. So I decided to share with all of its history, which happened two weeks ago. Behind the wheel I as a pilot I third month, it was 7,000 km, as they say, roll experience. All the time, heard from experienced guys phrases like: "What has not falling, you are still ahead. Who did not fall, he necessarily has to fall "Such talk me a little scared, because I could not understand why I should fall into the mandatory, why can not I like some kind of grandpa, who drove 88 years without rights and without any disorders not to mention accidents. Closer to the subject, a beautiful morning, no signs of trouble, 6/9/12 I checked his steed, drew kurtets, peppers, helmet and rode his favorite route on the Left Bank - Darnytskyi Bridge - Embankment -Pochtovaya area. No coffee invigorates not so and there is nothing more beautiful than a train on 2 wheels in the left lane with stunning views of the hills of Kiev. But not on this day. Not having reached 300 meters to the pedestrian bridge I fell, not only fell, but fell out of the blue, in their inexperience or stupidity il fate as needed. I was driving in the left lane 100, no signs of trouble, the front of the machine began to slow down, I in turn also pressed on the front brake and the devil pulled me to help the rear brake. Somewhere in the 50 km, I realized that I was flying away from the motorcycle. But time and again I have been training with 100 -120 0 vytormazhivatsya only front, front and rear, and lock up the argument short, studied how could practiced anything. But apparently this time I was destined to fall, that would understand what I was contacted and what it can lead. As a result, pomateritsya from the heart, I stood up and praised the extent of the damage and went to the Far robot. Only a day later, I realized I was in a state of shock as the next 2 weeks I spent in bed with a broken left foot. As a result, scratched plastic as vomited tip of steering bent foot gear indicator, on the left knee asphalt disease pants turned into shorts, EKIP fulfilled in full, a photo I shall lay out, what would all those who still do not understand, understand that the EKIP rescues and very helpful. That's all, looking for his kneecaps) Take care of yourself, yuzayte equipment, it saves lives.

Hours thinner 3 mm, think what could be the handle (

Oh knuckles whole, thanks peppers ...

with shuzami all clear, they will not replace motorboats ever. Pity them, they were 5 days

Posted in [mergetime] 1348057751 [/ mergetime]
That's all, there is no photo asphalt disease as ihz fully in the internet who are interested will find. Yuzayte Equipe and be careful, I went to be treated)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting