"Good" Sberbank

A little history.
About a month ago in our house we changed intercom company. Prior to that, a fee for intercom included in the total receipt for rent. New domofonschiki so did not want to work and given special books with pre-receipts in each apartment. It is difficult of course was for the intercom to pay, but not fatal.
And so, after a while, I went to pay for this is the intercom. Payment amount 32 (!) Per month. And I went to pay our valiant Savings! He went to the nearest police ... I get up in the automatic place ... walk up to the window ... shove the window ticket, stretch the money ... Cute girl looking at the receipt, then at me, with a smile, said: do you do with 20 rubles.
 - With a fright I have to pay another 20 p? - I ask.
 - It is commission free transfer! - Smiling girl wider and wider ...
 - Chivo? - I say
 - Yes! Yes! For the translation!

People! Do not think that I'm a redneck, 20 rubles, of course, but! When the amount of the payment in 32 rubles to pay for the translation of 20! (which is about 63% is obtained), sorry! It is not for me. Did not pay the general principle ... immediately I approached the girl, which helps clients in the courtroom. Asked her because they say so, I would like on this account to transfer a small coin, do not tell me how to arrange this through the payment terminal. She showed me. I paid with a card and ATM gives me a commission: 31 kopecks!
I do not understand! Just steps away is asked for 20 p ...!
And then he walked and thought, who is the commission paid? And I realized that most often turns to the windows sit our dear pensioners, who are not online, not in the terminals do not really understand ... Young people still poprodvinutey in this regard ... and bear our dear old people their money ... knows whom and it is not clear knows for that ... From such thoughts even tears ...
I take this opportunity to say:

And you, dear Yapovtsy! Help your elderly relatives to avoid such a hard Fraud!

Tags

See also

New and interesting