How scammers steal money from the cards of the Savings Bank and other banks

Unfortunately, the crisis and the lack of money from the population contributed to the fact that the scammers went on the warpath. And most of all they love to steal money from the card, and does so straightforward but very effective way. < Website publishes the story of a man, which is a misfortune, to warn his readers about the danger. Be careful!

Calls father asks if I'm doing now what some translations from Sberbank card. I say no. Then he tells the story, from which the hair began to stir, and the sweat flowed on the back on his head.

My father was Avito to advertise the sale of the boat. Calls buyer, he said that he had long noticed this boat, clarifies details. Bargain for decency. We agree on the price.

Buyer says - I say, from another region. The money will list you on a map, and send a boat for the transport company. Father dictated Sberbank card number. Then he learned all passport details, including date of birth, address of the residence permit, and so on. He says that the transport company requires a full passport data of the consignor. Well, it happens.

After 20 minutes a call from the number 8-800-555-5550. The voice: "Hello. I Sberbank security officer. On your account entered in the transfer amount (the amount of calls). Since the amount is large, it requires confirmation. < You phone was sent SMS with a verification code. If you do call her, the sum is now added to your account. »

Father looks - and indeed, the phone SMS. < text something like "Confirmation Android app registration - 09812». The father read all the security officer. He thanked and said goodbye.

A minute later phone messages began to pour in about transactions: transfers, pay bills, etc. Beeline. At this point, the father sensed something was wrong and called me.

Immediately we called the Savings Bank. Card blocked. Statement to the police wrote. The Savings Bank - too. Hopes do not feed.

The story happened three weeks ago. We are waiting for news from the BEAC and the police, but with the money goodbye. Money flew 110,000 rubles. Something did not have time to translate. Now on the other, has my ad to surrender the apartment, I had a similar call. I realized that the scheme is now incredibly popular and decided to tell everyone. You look, and will save someone. Thank you for attention. Take care of yourself, your loved ones and through Sberbank

And keep in mind:. Plastic card and passbook - is now one and the same! If the villains get information on the map, they steal money and books.

via vk.com/reallyfacts?w=wall-92139293_11469

Tags

See also

New and interesting