The story about the Savings Bank

Sberbank agreed to give her money to a client, unless it is to explain what they want to spend

Get money from your own contribution to the Savings Bank, as it turned out, not so easy. Late last week, one of the bank's clients faced with such a situation. Employees of the bank refused to give her her own money in cash until she tell you what is going to spend it. "The state takes care of you, what would you money on air is not lowered," - explained in the bank.

"Service kills. Sberbank steeper and steeper. Until such a shock me a long time nobody arguments. My jaw from the floor could not raise minutes 15.

I decided to pick up all their savings from the Savings Bank, cash. Do not argue, is not a small amount, but it all - my personal money. And my perfectly natural desire to take their money was stunned response: "And what do you want to spend them?" "Actually, as you cares?" - I ask. And I hear in response: "The amount of large, suddenly you spend them all. Bring, for example, a preliminary contract of sale apartments ". [Next]

Well, that's about 15 minutes I stood and clapped eyes. Honestly, I did not know how to react. Asked just in case: "Am I in the" Drawing "involved? & Quot; And I operatsionistki seriously says that the money will not give me cash. If there is something I want to buy, I can not list non-cash. "I want my money in cash!" - I insist. "No, do not get" - answer me.

No, of course I threw a couple in the end of all the holes. But, damn it, "etozhprostonemogu." The arguments I began to bring some vague, they say, they do not know where I got that kind of money on deposits that a bank must verify (!!!!!!). Note that I had to order the amount you want to get from their contributions so after 5 days, and did not require it now. Needless to say, I had to talk to the head office. That all their arguments required to show the law under which I take their hard-earned money can not.

Naturally, the Savings Bank Act 5 minutes could not come up. I even heard such comments from the staff offices: "The state takes care of you, so you money on air is not lowered." Did not have time to say anything because of the loud laughter of other visitors of the bank and outcry.

As a result, application-order on receipt of cash I have, but the requirement to provide at least a "preliminary contract of sale apartments" and not removed. So what happens now. Money on deposit is accepted, and they will give out, if they consider that I do not propyl !!! & quot; - Wrote on his Facebook page the client.

Next situation developed as follows: "Never again will keep the money in the Savings Bank. Did not have time yesterday to start the morning, as my phone rang, "trawling-la-la" some-where the top manager of Sberbank Anton and the sweetest voice began again to sing to me, that so much money in cash I will not give in Sberbank. And I just went to the bank branch for the money (which on Friday an application for cash wrote). Again, I question from "trawling-la-la" some-there top manager Anton: "And what are you going to spend your money?"

And who is he, I reported to him where to spend their money going, he did not tell me. Began to offer me leave contributions on more favorable terms. Bollocks something. Money or something, no Sberbank?

And half an hour operatsionistki: "I can only give 1, 5 million." And just a stone face. And I need all my money, all my, I ordered 5 days before. Horror of some sort. And you realize that through the glass to fight with them you will not. And stand there like an idiot and does not know what to do.

As a result, their money ripped, but what it's all worth it ... you carry the money to contribute voluntarily, and you can pick up with the permission of the state. Nafig such sorry state ... "- she wrote.

And these were not the only difficulties in communicating with Sberbank. "Yet I have to write again about Sberbank. Prior to that week I have big problems with this bank has never happened before. And I used the services of Sberbank much. But from Wednesday of the week began to receive a different story. At first my helpdesk nobody could tell which branch of the bank I can rent a cell. That is, they do not have the information in any branch of the bank have safes and a closest to me. Offered obbezhat nearest branch legs. Gave me the phone offices, which honestly I called a couple of hours. In any branch of the tube is not raised once. I called the hotline and left there a complaint. It needs to be fixed, so I was told over the phone. Next, I honestly began to run and look for a magic room, where would be cherished cell. Found. Began to make an application for the issuance of cash in a few days. And then it started again (I have already written). Do yourself on the page I described the situation that happened to me. I do not draw any conclusions about the banking crisis, nor to freeze deposits. I never claimed that it is such a tradition in the bank or what is their operating principles. I told him what happened with me and everything. I was indignant service Sberbank. If I am somewhat unfairly deprive (the right to my contribution), I can stand up for themselves. And this is not always peaceful methods. But this time it was over, as it were good. And I absolutely do not want to delve into the showdown with Sberbank. I'm not interested. I am nothing to prove to anyone not going. Representatives of Sberbank have already contacted me. I told them about the same. I have even become ridiculous, but it is in this month for the first time for all use of Sberbank-Online changed twice removed for service at 60 rubles. Well, that such nepruha I went with Sberbank and ended, "- writes the client.

Spelling and style of the author is partially preserved.

link

Tags

See also

New and interesting