As I walked along the trail

Moscow region, a small town 23 February 2014, 4:15 am. Small snow priporoshit asphalt temperatures around -3 degrees, no wind (this is important, then understand why). Went to bed in the morning, as well as the front was a Sunday, then the phone mute just wanted to sleep. ... But life made its corrections.

Wakes wife - worked the signaling. I guess you never know, maybe someone was there, worked. Near the airport yet, suddenly the sound of aircraft taking off such a reaction. Looks out the window, there is - something clearly not: snow on the windshield brush away half a hand. Morning ceased to be weary ...

Looked Keychain - he wrote that was a hit. By smskam me and my wife received a message about the beats and triggering the signaling. I dressed and went out. That's right - the driver's door glass broken. Inside, on the Seats - a half-brick. Shards of glass around the cabin.

Here it is - an instrument of crime

Throughout the cabin glass shards

Away from the cars on the meter, scored the local police department. Called the outfit recorded the coordinates, said, "Wait." Waiting. I looked around. He recalled that he worked oper Pops, let try to think too. Sam wanted to go, too, in Orlovka (who knows, he will understand), but did not pass health.
He inspected the tracks. I described above, that the snow was so close to have found some traces on the track. I thought that the investigation lead balls was over before it started, but then he looked a little further - one of the fresh traces of jumping on the lawn, snow (and this would have to cave in under the fence). Why would a normal person jumped suddenly, and if there is a path you can just quietly go ahead? He examined more tracks around the car as if he were. The characteristic square imprint, so he stood near the window, wipe the front, that's the back side, that's back. Something's peeking. I walked around the car before impact, then threw the brick. Then he leaped. Ok, I inform his wife that he went on the trail (worried). Next took the corner of the house.
Traces near the car and escape the villain (small arrow).

Ida. In the distance the light of lanterns, a small grove (grove or more precisely), followed by the diagonal. Brought them to the corner of the house, there's an intersection, the car run over, the path to the average human stream. Shoved in the corners, in one way - there is no trace, looked along the diagonal intersection, yeah, that's it. Go along the path. Next good promenade with typical, visible at once, but the density of the tracks of others increases. Going further, near the market, if turned back, all lost count, there trodden so that you will not find. No, I turned left and walked to the house, that's up to the entrance. Really lives here? No, the trail continues back porch, visible in the intercom rang. No, it does not come back, there is a corner of the house. It goes on the road. I'm going on the trail, all the while talking to his wife on the phone, not to worry.
Look, on the road there are two cars, one black, the other white. Out of the car convey the cries, screams, laughter, young voice. I go on the trail - look - ends near the back door of a white car. Dictate the number of machines wife, myself am going to the crossroads back, I notice that there is a missed call.
I called on him - rovdeshny number, ask what and how. They said that the attendants approached the house, which they say have disappeared, announce the address and cars, just said podedut. Waiting. At this point the cars touched, go to me, at the crossroads, flying into borders (probably drift like someone show), passing the two cars, and wrapped in the neighbor street. I am waiting for duty. They came after 3 minutes, saying that cars drove away. He showed the way, and as a small town, we decided to see shops (no more attractions). We find these two cars near the beer stand. Near style company, is, drinking beer. The duty (and it turned out that this district), requested documents from the drivers' cars. While walking, I look on the trail. All shoes, while the villain is clearly shoes or shoes. I note the district: "It's not them." Men, of course, become buhtet, saying what and how, but duty called the cops, because the guys were obviously under Shafei, we are not just attached. The district says it will wait for the traffic police, and I say that again, keep looking.
Here's a track that was lost in the middle of the road. Two strips and arrow - white car on the track and the direction of its movement.

Peshkodralom Peel to a place where he had seen the track for the last time. Next to an end gently near the back door, then he disappeared. So, either he went on the road and trail rolled up, or there was another person in the car. I pass on and "Hurrah! Good luck! "The trail turns left, passes along the fence to the parking lot where there were children, trampled down there and returned. So guys just scared it certainly looked for another car, good parking under the windows allowed a choice. I called the district to report that not exactly the guys say that I go on the trail.
The question mark - the place where I lost track. In the background - a car, which was lucky today. That's where the trail led on.

Traces were further along the roadside. Such is the path of uncomplicated grief-kidatelya bricks. Loop - a place where he probably looked for cars (see. Previous photo).

Then the trail winds through the courtyards. After another couple of yards on the trail, it is clear that looked for another victim. It was clear and the next car, the glass is rubbed amateur kidatel bricks. But I do not dare to break it down and walked away.
That car, which left the whole glass.

Here traces that clearly showed me that I am going in the right direction - the attacker is clearly looking for what we can take from the car.

I walked around the corner and two more! Tadam! Watching the trail leads to the entrance, and there will not be returned. There are only two tracks - one track of the square - the second is clearly sneakers. And near the intercom trodden - called mean waiting until open and then or at a party, or an accomplice. I look around again all carefully whether there is no trace of the door - definitely not! Quickly I run back - memorize the window that burn, and only two of them - the first floor - on the left, the fourth - on the right. I called the precinct, he was freed from motorists, buharikov. I explained that he had found traces of an end near the entrance, said the wait.
Here it is - a track that gave! Sfotkatsya is near the entrance. Notice the pattern of the sole - on it I was looking for the trail.

And here is the house where the attacker fled

Come. I showed the following. I see that, yes, agrees with the findings. He says that in the morning only to get, as everyone is asleep (and really went out of the window). I report the first and fourth floor and the windows, which were burning. The district decided to see 4th floor, ringing the intercom, it seems. Together with a partner go there. While waiting at their car, I decide to make tracks run again inspected. Only had time to take a picture, get back in the car of the district is already sitting young guy. Please go to show the soles. Similarly, it is! They're taking him to the police station.
That scoundrel - in the police department

I drove up later, but this is a topic of another story.
All this is not fiction, it was with me. Questions will ask what the outcome can not say, since it is not over. It turned out that the guy in the police department sign sought dose, there was at the other at a party, had a pass. The crime is fully aware.
With the guys from the police department said goodbye warmly, congratulated each other on the holiday on 23 February. He was called to work :)
Conclusion: The more a coincidence that it all ended successfully - snow, few people kidatel bricks behaved like a child of that district has not scored a bolt and came, listened, shook the region agreed (and could just ask not to write Claim). Yes, we had to run, but gained experience, I'll tell our grandchildren :)
All. You can kick.
Another photo villain

Source: pryf.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting