Do not cry - and to be human and Men

Student from Dobryanka (Perm region) with a second-class care for paralyzed mother, and not to the boy was taken to an orphanage, a neighbor took him under his wing.

Kudryashov family - mother and son Vlad Tanya - lives in an old two-story barracks on the outskirts of Dobryanka (a small town in the Perm region). In autumn weather is their home - a gloomy, downcast, bared to the world palisade fence with waving in the wind faded linen and plastered decrepit saraykami. In the barracks, and water should be worn, and firewood for the winter ahead of time to buy. But inside their apartment living love that not every rich mansions there.

The mother Vladka paralyzed the right side of the body, when the boy went to the second class. While Tatiana stroke lying in hospitals, her son lived with relatives.

When my mother went back to Vlad, it was a different mother: she could barely walk, could not dress herself, and she could not speak. Mom became invalidom.Goda half Kudryashova Myka by relatives. But those, though native people, but they have their own families, their problems. Both mother and son decided to return home.

4 photos, and text

01. Kudryashov family - mother and son Vlad Tanya.

"Mom shows gestures, and I am preparing to eat»
Vladik had to learn to understand her mother, clothe, care for her.
 - ABC book we had learned to pronounce the word letter by letter, but for some reason she did not say better - upset son.

And now my mother Tanya obtained only good words "no" and the name of his son. However, she also knows how to speak a phrase: "I-da-and they-e-ebya Liu-yu-ublyu-y." She says her only one man - Vlad.

- I do not even know how to cut onions - continues to Vlad. - In the kitchen, my mother showed me his left hand, and I planed onion, carrot. Cabbage I still do not like the cut, I gently does not work. The liver is also uncomfortable when she was very thawed. Semi-finished products usually buy, but sometimes the mom do patties of minced meat. Anyway, now I can not even cook soup!

Pope Vlad not. His parents divorced a year before the disaster happened with my mom.
 - No, he did not come to us and did not help - reluctantly says the guy.
 - A-ah - demanding mother looks on Vlad and waving off into the distance.
 - Dad drank heavily, so mom left him. A few years ago, he was burned in a fire - says my mother's son gestures.

02.Papa Vlad died when his son was quite small.

"In the orphanage would not have gone»
... And then came Kudryashov to social workers.

- I wanted to give to an orphanage, but I immediately said that from his mom will not go away - says the guy. - I love her very much.

Aunt of the guardianship feminine spared the boy and his mother and understand - you can not separate them, because they love each other. But how to leave? Because a very small boy. On the other hand, what - in an orphanage it will be better?
And then a neighbor intervened Kudryashov Natalia Guzeeva. She was a close friend of my mother Vlad and women worked together before - in a bakery.

- Tatiana cried for days, afraid of being separated from their son. And I am from the orphanage, I know what it is. I have three children, and where the three, and four there - says Guzeeva. She took custody of Vlad.

Kudryashov family lives on the mother's disability pension and the money that the government allocates guardians, Vlad. Only enough to need: a communal payment for food and clothing.

Last summer, the boys pass Vlad Dobriansky cows. Current - Students collected scrap metal. A small, but nevertheless proceeds.
 - Vlad very shy. The very rare that asks. Says: "at your discretion, Aunt Natasha", "what you want, Aunt Natasha" - says guardian. - Money requests only when the competition to go to another city.
The guy is engaged in weightlifting sport. Tried boxing, but my mother dissuaded: very worried for her son.

- Ah-ah-ah-ah - gesturing mum Vlad, saying something in his language to his son.
Vlad obediently goes to her room and a few minutes later with a whole heap of shows medals.

Vlad now studying in the ninth grade.
 - He studied at the "three" and "four", study it is not very easy given, even in the second year remained, - says the class teacher Love Petukhov. - But he's a very nice guy. Cheerful, kind, sociable, classmates love it.

Vlad has time after school to get out the house, cook a meal, and then hurries to the workout. At the competition for Vlad "sick" his girl, eighth-grader Nastya.

- Nastya - very beautiful and good, I'm from her hide nothing, like from my mother - says Vlad.
 - I help them get out of the house, my mother too often comes when we organize washing when preparing to eat - says Anastasia. - Mom likes to chat with Aunt Tanya. They find a common language, though mum Vlad can not speak.

03.Shkolniku hard, but he tries and in the sport to achieve good results.

"Normally we live like all»
 - I would cook went - Vlad dreams. - But I am told that it is unprofitable. When I finish school, maybe I would do renovation. Or on the driver'll learn.

And live. Mom flowers growing on the windowsill. Recently bought a computer, and mom rides left hand colored balls. Writes a book in the mail. Adventure novels - for my son, love - for themselves.
 - I asked my mother to write a book about dogs - Leafs Vlad page. - It's all there: about the disease than to feed them, how to look, how to train.
Vlad loves dogs. He has a loyal friend Hooch. Dvorterer lives on the street, spends the night in the stairwell of an apartment in the Kudryashov.

- Traitor - affectionately name-calling Vlad dog. - When playing hide and seek with the kids, I always find the first because of it.
And along with her mother and son live two cats and one cat: Toffee, beads and Murzik.

Vlad the summer with her mother walking in the street. Vlad carries his mother in a wheelchair. In winter, come less often, the guy is not enough silenok lug a stroller through the snowdrifts.

Soon Kudryashov family holiday. Vlad mother Tatiana November 27 will celebrate 44 years. That her son will bring? Prior to birthday she know about it should not be, let it be a secret.

- What? Normally live. How it all ... - all the while repeating sixteen boy.

Source ©

04.Mama and son love to walk in the street.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting