Hut quietly settling,
Creak under the weight of the times,
I whisper to her: - "I'm sorry dear»,
For eternal memory ...
nalem
For mother and father that cares,
Here in the churchyard of the dust,
We are raised to their feet,
During his childhood elapsed in these parts!

I'm a driver engaged in transportation in the Northwest for over 15 years. Often my road leads me to Arkhangelsk. In 2008, once again the flight back to Arkhangelsk. I have downloaded and slowly - in Plesetsk, then on the M8 - arrived to Arkhangelsk. In the district took off part of the cargo, the acceptance was delayed until 9 pm. Then he went in the direction of the load dokatyvayutsya Pinegi. Time moved slowly toward midnight. With few Karelia near the village Yershovka car stopped. Rain, Night, I got out and looked around. At 50 meters from the car saw a house on the outskirts of the village, there was a light. Without thinking, I decided to go. Knocked - old woman opened the door. Without giving me the words uttered, was invited into the house, I sat at the table. I looked around: everything in the house was arranged by the old fashioned way. Above the desk lamp burned dimly, the old receiver muttering about the weather in a corner stood a black chest of drawers next to the stove so warmly.

I told him about his adventures, complained that the rain and the darkness did not allow me to repair and continue the path. Granny hospitably offered the night, and I agreed. Bed in a small komnatuhe. Reaching the pillow, I fell asleep. Waking up around 7 am, I found the breakfast on the table. Granny hosted in the garden: go with a shovel, undermining the potatoes. Seeing her ordeal, I went out and got down to work, to dinner in the cellar after 8 sacks of potatoes. Old woman named Maria Ilinichnoj. She has more than 15 years she lived alone, her husband died in '95, the son went to live Irkutsk and forgot all about the mother, the last time he came back in 1999
And lived by all the abandoned and forgotten by a woman from the village of Masha Yershovka.
The village was beautiful, well under the Eel River overflowed, the coast is high and overlooks the distant shore. In the distance on the hill stood churches, grew up near the house pine, birch and rowan.

From then on every occasion issued I raced to the village to her granny, she drove the products. Updated roof, changed the cellar. I myself deddomovsky, and now this mental granny, all told her that I Styopa like as two peas. In May this year, was again in these parts, had brought her to the TV, the kind of thing ... a long time came up against - did not want to take. Finally put my hand the keys to the house. "Beri- take more useful", - she said.

In the summer I went on holiday to the sea, and then sent on a voyage in the Baltic States. Almost three months have not visited his granny. My soul was somehow restless, I dreamed of her - was calling to see. In September, I begged the authorities off and flew the first plane to Arkhangelsk. At the airport Talagi took a taxi.

Heart pounding, the air is not enough. On reaching the house, he saw the closed shutters, the house was locked. I found the key in his pocket, and began to cry. I missed as I was too late. The driver asked what had happened. "I Was late I realize too late - it is no more. Mom is no longer ... ».

RS On the table in the house, I found a letter. Dual exercise book in the box, slightly yellowed with age, very beautiful handwriting was written "Testament." All the property was carefully rewritten from the chairs to the broom behind the stove, three hundred and seven titles and subjects, all that she had saved for his life - all left me, a man who suddenly dropped in its September 8 Building 25 years ...
Alexander Vershinin arh-city.ru/stati/goroda/arh/ershovka-2409-2013.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting