Create your own hands

In the life of each item usually has three periods. The first (very short) when we buy them, carefully apply to them. Secondly, we are indifferent to them, even if there are scratches or drops, it does not matter. And third, when they are lying idle, neglected and abandoned, and after the next revision fly in the trash. But there is also the fourth period, when a man of them will make new, original thing. The well-known wine press from the old, broken Hardy.

Grindstone low-power, but very cool helps when working with small parts. A small drill bit (1-8 mm), a pocket (table) will be able to sharpen the knife.

In this thing I combined old mp3 player, the body (from the aforementioned Hardy) and a speaker from a broken cell phone. The result was a kind of a gramophone. When you move to disk zvukoschityvaschey needle (micro) operates the motor (spinning disk) and includes an mp3 player. The sound is not loud, but it is enough ... I want to note that the engine is from the cooler. Power and charge the battery from the computer player.

Wood beads, flowers and next, also from the beads. I wove himself quite an interesting exercise. The flowers have LEDs, powered by the old scheme keychain with solar panels. The circuit and the battery hidden inside the cup.

This laptop stand for the remainder of the renovated apartment in an aluminum bracket. Parts are connected by means of rivets. Used furniture wheel, so that you can move on the table in any direction. It posted: USB hub, lights and a cooler for cooling the computer. Plenty of space for additional hard disk and wires. All devices are powered separately from the computer, so that the load on the computer does not have USB output.

The board USB hub, ...

Pin of the USB hub ...

Power devices and switches.

Highlighting in action ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting