Marathon

I sincerely admire Stacy Ferguson. An amazing woman who admirably copes with all that just falls on its share. She was able to get rid of drug addiction, pulled herself together and lose weight, which gained for a role in the musical "Nine", has experienced the story of the betrayal of her husband, also looks like it is always great, even with non-standard for Hollywood weight.

Recently, Fergie turned 36. The most interesting thing is that even on her birthday the singer did not relax.

After the party on the occasion of his 36th birthday in Las Vegas, Fergie went with her husband Josh Duhamel in Los Angeles to take part in cross-country American Red Cross Youth Run, organized by Josh in support of Japan.

I have always wondered what is the secret of her slim, toned figure. And I knew him, so I hasten to share.
The secret lies in physical exercise and a special diet. Consider separately each of the components that contribute to the delightful image of Fergie.

Exercise
Fergie training devotes 2 hours a day (every day). Doing the exercises is based on the following principle: each exercise should be performed for 1 minute, then make a 15-second break and to proceed with the next exercise. Run the whole complex of three.
- Squats;
- Running in place lifting knees high;
- Stretching the triceps muscles;
- Press the dumbbells over your head;
- Jumping in the splits.
After the cycle of these exercises you need to rest for 5 minutes and proceed to the following loads. It can be an exercise bike, treadmill or other exercise machine that produces a small load on the heart. The duration of training at the gym - from 20 to 45 minutes. Besides Fergie practicing yoga.

Diet
The diet does not include Fergie nothing supernatural, only good, to maintain a healthy state of the body products. In addition, Fergie is familiar with some of the secrets of proper nutrition. For example, during the day the body of the singer draws its energy solely from protein and healthy fat, all carbohydrates are burned during exercise. Despite the strict dietary discipline, Fergie is still happy with a holiday belly. Such celebrations do not end with unpleasant consequences in the form of excess weight.
Control the amount of food on the plate is not easy, but it allows Fergie stay slim. The body should feel easy calorie deficit that the body can lose weight. Average food with normal portions is possible with diet program Eat Stop Eat is very popular in Hollywood.

To have an idea of ​​the dietary Fergie, here is a sample menu, one day, in which the above program is not used.
Breakfast: 6 veggie omelet or egg whites 2 whole-grain slice with a small amount of natural peanut butter.
Snack: a few spoonfuls of low-fat yogurt and muesli, or the same amount of fat-free yogurt.
Lunch: green salad with a small amount of protein (a little chicken or turkey), seasoned with avocado and fat-free salad dressing.
Dining snack: a little fruit with almonds.
Last snack: fresh vegetables, flavored hummus.
Dinner: salmon, grilled or simmered, 1/2 cup couscous, lots of vegetables and 2 tablespoons spiced sauce for flavor. Or chicken cooked in balsamic sauce grilled with brown rice and spinach.

At first glance, everything seems impossible and almost impossible. But if you look at the photos of Fergie slender, I think motivation to start to watch your body will be more.

Tags

See also

New and interesting