Necessary ingredients for 4 servings:
2 sweet potatoes (yams) (400 g)
2 chicken fillets
100 g thinly sliced chorizo
1, 5 liters of water
1 onion shallots
1 clove garlic
1 slice of lemon
4 feather green onions
4 slices of bread
5 Art. l. olive oil
How to cook:
1. Potatoes, garlic and shallots, clean and arbitrarily cut. In a deep pan pour in a well heated olive oil, put all the chopped vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes. Then pour the water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook vegetables in a quiet heat for 30 minutes. Ready potatoes are easily pierced should skewer.
2. Get vegetable broth transfer to a blender and grind together with 200 g mascarpone. Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, stir and set aside.
3. dry the bread in the toaster or oven. Cool and broken down into small pieces or grind coarsely in a mortar.
4. Chicken fillet cut into small cubes, chorizo, cut into two or four parts. Fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes on a well-heated frying pan with olive oil. Add the sliced chorizo, 2 minutes pepper and sprinkle with crushed crackers.
5. Before serving, heat the soup if necessary. Pour into bowls, add each plate with 2 tablespoons roasted chicken with chorizo and breadcrumbs, sprinkle with chopped green onions on top and add a teaspoon of the remaining mascarpone.