minced meat platter - 500 gr.,
grated breadcrumbs - ½ cup,
egg - 1 pc.,
sour cream - ½ cup,
Bow repchatyy- 1 pc.,
butter - 4 tablespoons,
parsley, salt, pepper,
Canned cranberries or cranberry for decoration
1. In a bowl, combine grated breadcrumbs and sour cream, mix well and leave for 5 minutes.
2. Chop the onion and fry in vegetable oil.
3. After 5 minutes, add the bread crumbs and sour cream, ground beef, egg, spices and fried onions. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
4. From the resulting form of minced meatballs the size of a walnut.
5. In a frying pan heat the oil and fry the meatballs on it (5-7 minutes).