500 grams of flour + 1 tbsp. l.
butter - 200 grams
egg yolks - 2 pcs.
milk ½ cup
baking powder ½ tsp
salt to taste
minced meat (pork + beef) 400 grams
4 cloves of garlic
spices (black pepper, turmeric, rosemary, basil or any herbs)
4 tablespoons sour cream
1. Combine flour, butter, egg yolks, milk, salt and baking powder dough and leave it for 1 hour.
2. When the dough is already on the way, fry in a pan first diced onion, then add the minced meat, finely chopped garlic and spices.
3. In parallel to boil hard boiled eggs 2. Add minced 4 tablespoons of sour cream, 2 chopped boiled eggs and parsley, stir
4. Roll out the dough and prepare round shape with a diameter of about 10 cm. Put on a future empanadas about a tablespoon of the filling. Wrap the edges, like a dumpling. Put on a greased baking sheet and coat top with egg yolk.
5. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 25 minutes (until golden brown)