250 grams of flour
75 grams of sugar
1 pinch of salt
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
125 grams of cold butter
For the filling
100-150 ml of milk
3 tablespoons honey (or sugar to taste)
1 tsp brandy or cognac
zest of 1 lemon
50 grams butter
750 grams of fat! cheese
50 grams of starch
150 grams of sugar
1paketik vanilla sugar
75 grams butter
1. Combine flour, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and butter dough (you can use the combine), wrap in plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator.
2. While the dough in the refrigerator, cook stuffing poppy. Pour poppy milk, add the zest, honey and cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes, add the butter and brandy, boil until thickened. Turn the resulting mass through a meat grinder or chop in a food processor.
3. Take the dough, roll it out and put in a greased and floured form. Again in the refrigerator. 20 minutes later to get the cake, prick with a fork and bake in the oven at 200 C for 20 minutes. (So that the cake does not razmok of toppings).
4. The proteins separated from the yolks and whisk, pour a trickle of 75 grams of sugar. Oil rubbed with vanilla and the remaining sugar, add egg yolks, mix with cottage cheese and starch, gently introduce the protein.
5. On the basis of lay poppy filling, top with cottage cheese.
6. Bake 60 minutes at 175 degrees.
Tips: Cottage cheese can rub through a sieve, making filling more homogeneous and air as a result.
After baking the cake in the oven for an hour does not open and let the cake cool in the oven to cottage cheese souffle not opal.