The young mother of the groom said that she spends a minimum of time in the kitchen, so she does not age.

My classmate got married recently. The newlyweds decided not to spend money on the wedding, and invited their closest friends to the holiday. The feast was successful, because the groom's mother cooked some dishes herself. Tatiana Gennadievna baked a pancake cake with cottage cheese. We were all thrilled - every piece of cake reminded us of a carefree childhood. When I asked for the recipe from Tatiana Gennadievna, I decided that I would immediately try to prepare it on the weekend, because the recipe was quite simple.

Pancake cake made of pancakes with filling Tatiana Gennadievna calls “Snail”. It reminds her of a snail shell, hence the name. The new husband Andrew ordered from his mother for every birthday. Once his grandmother had a cow, and Tatiana Gennadievna made cake filling from homemade cottage cheese. The taste was unique. Andrei's mother always added new ingredients to the cake, but the basis was unchanged - pancakes with cottage cheese.

Who doesn't like cheesecakes? Add sour cream and jam to them - and a full delicious breakfast is ready. My husband can eat this breakfast for lunch and dinner. It's strange that he and Andrew didn't become best friends. The cake turns out to be heavy and large, it will last for 8 impressive portions. Tenderness pie gives a pour of fatty cream. Maybe this is not the most elegant dish for the holiday, but the taste buds of home food lovers will be happy.

Pancake ingredients
  • 2 eggs
  • 200 ml of water
  • 200 ml of milk
  • 300g flour
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt

Pie ingredients
  • 300g cottage cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • 100ml cream
  • 4 tbsp sugar

Preparation
  1. Put 2 eggs in a deep bowl. There also pour 200 ml of warm water. Add the sugar and salt and shake the mixture with a corolla to a homogeneous state.
  2. Soak the flour through a sieve and add to the egg mixture. Add the vegetable oil and pour the milk. Leave the dough at room temperature for 5 minutes. Then stir it and bake thin pancakes. It should make 12-14 pancakes for the cake.

3. Mix in a bowl of cottage cheese, 1 egg and sugar. Rub the mixture with a fork to a uniform consistency. At this stage, raisins, cherries or pieces of fruit can be added to the filling.
  4. Fill every pancake with cottage cheese and roll into a thin roll.
  5. Mash the form for baking with oil and put pancakes with cottage cheese in a circle.

6. Prepare the pour for the cake: mix the cream with the egg with a corolla. Cream can be replaced with sour cream. Pour the cake into the pancake form and put the cake in the oven.

7. Bake the cottage cheese cake in the oven at 180 degrees 30 minutes. Serve the cake with jam or decorate it with berries. Bon appetit.

Peels

The editorial board of the Pie is prepared many times faster when the pancakes are ready. Sometimes I buy ready-made frozen pancakes and just pour them with a pour of cream or custard. In this case, the cake should be baked in the oven for no more than 20 minutes. Have you made this recipe cake yet?

Tags

See also

New and interesting