In my mother-in-law, pancakes are always thin, do not stick, tender, and I have too dense, asked me to teach me how to make pancakes correctly.

Furnace. pancakesTo improve the mood and create comfort in the house. Until the heating is turned on, we create heat ourselves: time to stand at the stove! And seriously, pancakes are a great food for all occasions, and even when there are few eaters, as I have now, it is worth stocking up for the future. Don't worry about what we have for breakfast.

Just 10 minutes in the oven and please love and give! However, not all hostess pancakes are successful. Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, a selection of typical mistakes that are made in the pancake. Don't let the first pancake be a lump!

The first mistake I made was to make pancakes. fill-in. If you add more eggs than you need, the pancakes will come out dense, as if rubbery to the taste. And too much sugar can cause pancakes to start burning.

If too much flour, then the dough will not spread normally in the pan and you will not see thin pancakes!

View this post on Instagram

Publication from PP | Recipes (@tasty_gff)

“The pancakes break, so I didn’t add much flour!” my grandmother tells me. Flour should be added exactly as much as indicated in the recipe. You can, of course, slightly adjust in one direction or the other, since the flour itself is different for everyone. But everything must be in moderation!

Second mistake: mixer. Of course, mixing dough is easier than by hand. However, for the preparation of pancakes, it is better to choose the second option, since the blades of the mixer or blender cause the texture of all ingredients to change and the pancakes will not turn out to be airy and lacy, but will come out dense.

Publication by Vladimir Gulyaev (@vladimirgulyaev.ru)

It is important to give the test time to infuse. Enough and 5-10 minutes to all the components mixed for sure, the flour gave all the gluten and the dough was elastic. After that, stir the dough again and start cooking.

Insufficient milk or diluting milk with water leads to the fact that pancakes are produced thin and pale.

Posted by Natalia Ilyinova (@osobenno_poest)

One of the main rules of preparation pancake - a well-hot pan, oiled. If it is not hot, pancakes can turn pale. Pancake dough should be poured exclusively on a hot, and not on a warm, pan. Otherwise, the dough will crawl and tear!

And now the frying pan itself. It depends on her choice in the end, will you make pancakes or not. If you bake pancakes in a too thin pan, they can burn. Also, even though pancakes should always be baked at a high temperature, make sure your pan is not too high.

Publication from MOM 2 PRO Speech•Recipes•Life (@maru_rubinova)

The ideal option is a cast-iron pan, since pancakes burn most often in a pan with non-stick coating.

Do not fry pancakes in ordinary butter or unrefined vegetable oil. These types of oil burn at high temperatures, they turn black, give pancakes an unpleasant taste.

Posted by Oksan. flute (@flute_pnz)

It is convenient to fry pancakes on two pans when the third is standing on a small fire. It needs to fold pancakes and lubricate with heated butter. It is advisable to turn the stack from time to time, then by the time the last pancake is ready, the first will not have time to cool down.

It often happens that you can not eat everything at once. pancake. And the next day they are not so delicious and fresh. In order to give freshness to yesterday's pancakes, you need each on one side (internal) a little sprinkled with sugar, rolled four, laid out on a slightly oiled or covered with baking paper baking pancake (shape) and put for 5 minutes in the oven, preheated to the maximum.

Publication by Katya Life. High. Zoj (@katia_rets)

Make sure they don't burn. You end up with delicious, crispy, caramel pancakes on your table.

I also offer you 10 recipes for making the right thin pancakes that never break and stick to the pan. Here are 10 recipes for pancake dough, Maslenitsa at least every day!

Publication by CULINARY | RECIPETS (@maria_gorchanina)

Bake pancakes on Maslenitsa with hope for the best! By the way, my grandmother from the village taught me how to make pancakes for a sweet life. To do this, you need to pour or smear honey of a light variety on a pancake clockwise and at the same time say three times: “Fucking honey, my life is screwed up.” I'm talking sweet life. I conjure!

You can also do for your husband and children, then instead of “your” say the name of the right person.

Do you guys like pancakes? What type of food do you cook with most often? What mistakes in pancakemaking You know?

Tags

See also

New and interesting