Mushrooms (or other fungi) 500 g
Red onion 2 heads
Sour cream 500g
1 bunch dill
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Butter 50 g
1. Mushrooms throw in the pan without oil and cook until until all the moisture has evaporated.
2. Onion peel and finely chop, cook in frying pan until soft.
3. Connect the mushrooms and onions, add the butter, stir to heat, salt and pepper.
4. Enter the cream and let it boil, add the finely chopped dill.
5. Remove from the heat in a minute, stir and serve immediately with boiled potatoes.