Jewish way of ordinary mushrooms and oysters to fry a pan of delicious

You don't like mushrooms? You just can't cook them properly! My mother’s friend, Fim’s uncle from Israel, who came to visit our city for a week, told me that he had a great time. mushroomSo that they turn out surprisingly rosy, fragrant and surprisingly tasty.

Before that, I used mushrooms mainly for salads: I fried them lightly in vegetable oil with onions or cooked them in cheese sauce or cream. Because without anything, they never came out golden and slightly crispy.

Today's edition. "Site" Share super useful instructions for cooking fried on ghee. Just a few little tricks will completely change your idea of this dish!

How to fry mushrooms Ingredients
  • 0.5 kg of champignon
  • 2.5 tbsp ghee butter
  • 0.5 tsp salt (preferably kosher)
  • 5-7 peppers with peas

Preparation
  1. The first stage is the choice of mushrooms. Don't take the big mushrooms. They are good only on the first day, and then they only absorb water. It is best to take clean mushrooms of small size.

2. Wash the mushrooms, clean them slightly, and then cut them in cubes. If you cut the plates, the mushrooms are not so tasty. Then rinse the mushrooms again, but not for long. Mushrooms do not like when there is a lot of moisture. Then put the mushrooms on the towel to give the excess moisture to the towel.

3. Uncle Fima advises taking a kosher. But if you do not have one, then the sea one will do, but then you need to add a little more. It's better to take the ghee. And if it's creamy, it's very good quality. Well, black pepper peas should be crushed in a mill directly above the mushrooms in the pan.
  4. So cooking. Put the pan on the stove and let the oil melt on a big fire. Then put a uniform layer of mushrooms. Save it for 5 minutes. While I was cooking, I didn’t have time to take a photo. panSo I took it from the internet. Next time, I’ll try to fix the whole process.

5. Stir the mushrooms and then slightly reduce the fire. Leave that for 3 minutes. Now get the mushrooms, mix them well and leave them for another minute.
  6. That's all, actually. fried Ready. You can prepare any garnish for them or just eat them with bread like a sandwich.

I also suggest getting acquainted with my favorite duty officer, so to speak, the recipe for pickled mushrooms in cans for the winter. Prepare quickly and very much like the guests!

Now you know how you can. fungusSo that they are fragrant and rosy. And the best part is that you do not even need to add onions and garlic to them. And without them, everything is amazingly delicious.

Mushroom dishes are especially needed during fasting, when they replace meat food. Soon there will be a Christmas fast and this recipe can be very useful, take note!

Tags

See also

New and interesting