Fillet of pork 400 g
Mushrooms 300 g
Pepper 100 g
Cream 25% CIs 150 ml
Ground black pepper to taste
White pepper powder to taste
Olive oil 100ml
1. Take the pork and cut into cubes, about a centimeter per centimeter.
2. Heat a saucepan and pour into a 50 ml olive oil. Put the pork in a saucepan. Pepper and salt to taste. Roast the meat for 15 minutes.
3. While the roast meat, coarsely chop the mushrooms, diced tomato and long thin strips of sweet pepper.
4. After 15 minutes of roasting pork pour the resulting juice or fat from the saucepan. Add to the skillet with 50 ml of olive oil and all vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste. Broil 5 minutes. Do not forget to stir.
5. After roasting vegetables and meat and cream, add water to the vegetables and meat 2/3 was immersed in the liquid. Simmer for 15-20 minutes. Make sure that the mixture of cream and water does not boil dry completely.
Serve with a side dish such as fried potato slices, without liquid - only vegetables and meat.