Wheat flour 1 cup
1 cup yogurt
Water 1 cup
Eggs 2 pieces
Salt ½ teaspoon
Sugar 1 tablespoon
Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
1. Beat the eggs until light foam, add the salt.
2. Pour in the egg cup of boiling water and continue whisking.
3. Then add a cup of yogurt.
4. Sift flour, mix with soda and add a spoonful into a liquid. Stir that lumps were not formed. Add a spoonful of sugar and vegetable oil.
5. Take your favorite pancake pan and bake for her thin pancakes. Fry on both sides until nice golden brown.