When not in the mood, take out my favorite pan, today on the menu of corn openwork pancakes

I'm not waiting for Maslenitsa, baking corn pancakes now. Such pancakes come out more dense than pancakes on ordinary flour, but this is their feature. A couple of products are enough to fill up! They are especially tasty with sour cream or salty filling.

And to make pancakes come out the first time and cheerfully choose. cornmeal fine grinding. Dough should be stirred every time you pour on the pan - this is important!

Corn pancakes Today edition "Site" Share instructions for preparing appetizing corn pancake. New recipe!

The ingredients
  • 100g cornmeal
  • 2 eggs
  • 250 ml of milk
  • 1-2 tbsp sugar
  • 0.5 tsp soda + vinegar
  • vegetable-oil
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a comfortable bowl beat eggs with sugar and salt. Pour some milk and stir the wreath again.

2. Carefully sprinkle the sifted cornmeal and stir again.

3. Pour the remaining milk. Stir well until homogeneous. Leave the dough to brew for half an hour. The cornmeal should swell, the smaller the flour is grinded, the sooner it will happen.

4. Add quenched vinegar soda to the dough. Stir again. If desired, you can add a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil if you are not sure about the pan and are afraid that the pancakes will stick.

5. Bake corn pancakes on both sides in a heated pan lubricated with vegetable oil.

6. That's it, corn-pancake Ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board I also suggest to learn how to prepare the most delicate pancakes "Luban" without flour on corn starch. Oh, I'd rather Shrovetza!

Corn pancakes can be served simply for tea, or you can wrap them in them. stuffing And eat them for breakfast. The best taste is if you put on a corn pancake filling of spinach, red fish, feta cheese and avocado. Spinach with cheese should be crushed in a blender and laid out on half a pancake.

Cut the avocado, the fish and lay out the cheese and spinach mixture, adding arugula and sprinkling everything with sesame. Now cover the other half of the pancake and breakfast is ready!

Tags

See also

New and interesting